Fan Network -- Who Do You Like?

Fan of the Arts

Bought fan network after GA regional so I could see Braddock and Orlando Visual again, my two favorites by far. They both are great in person and you can't appreciate or understand it on the small screen. They are both so entertaining I'm driving to Orlando just to see them again live since I can't go to Ohio. Braddock rifle line is one of the best I have ever seen and so fast you can hardly breathe. Dance at end is cool with their floor. Fan Network is hard to tell, but I like Onyx and Braddock to fight it out in the end. Orlando Visual is a breath of fresh air with all the sad serious shows. Big crowd thing. The props seemed overwhelming in the small gym but the stuff they do with them is innovative and I've never seen anything like it before. wish they put more kids on them, it's cool. I sat on the left at prelims and on the right at finals and it's pretty different, guy show girl show I think. Entertaining and fun beyond what I've seen in a long time. Pope and usf was my next favorites.

agree about Braddock

just way dirtier and seems like tricks just for the sake of tricks

exactly! like I said in another forum, the props do not have anything to do with their show. They are just there for the sake of tricks

• Like 1

agree about Braddock

I agree about Braddock also. I went to atlanta and was appalled at the judging that occurred there. I would hate to see Braddock drop from top 5. The show live is unbelievable and the kids are always going...if they can be as clean as possible for orlando than I hope they can make a comeback and show what they have. I truly did not understand the 3-4 point jumps of the other ind world groups and the .4 or .5 jump with braddock in finals.

the way orlando visual uses the props made me think that they aren't mirrors but picture frames that they use for the guy girl thing. it made perfect sense to me. i liked that it made me think of last year as well. seemed like it was a smart move since they did so well in open. i'm glad to see some exchanges and tricks in world class again from guards like fantasia, first flight and emanon. it's really exciting and a missing part of color guard for some groups.

looks like a three way grab for gold in both world classes[independent and schoolastic].

SCV,Onyx and Pride are all fantastic and giving the fans tons of variety and superior performance qualities.each one of them at the top of their game.adding the beloved aimachi from japan into the mix [their video is soon to be under scrutiny of the powers that be]will prove to be even more interesting possibly making a four way contest a reality.

defending champs carmel won't have an easy time retaining their title with flagagain and logan all scoring in the same neighborhoods and all serving up something diffent in thier approach to the activity.

Edited by dugg

the way orlando visual uses the props made me think that they aren't mirrors but picture frames that they use for the guy girl thing. it made perfect sense to me. i liked that it made me think of last year as well. seemed like it was a smart move since they did so well in open. i'm glad to see some exchanges and tricks in world class again from guards like fantasia, first flight and emanon. it's really exciting and a missing part of color guard for some groups.

emanon is quite exciting this year..fantasia , the jury still out IMO ....Orlando..cluttered and messy for me and looks like a show I may have seen many times back in th 90s....JMO....

emanon is quite exciting this year..fantasia , the jury still out IMO ....Orlando..cluttered and messy for me and looks like a show I may have seen many times back in th 90s....JMO....

it is very much similar to the Alliance of miami shows we have all seen.

Im still on the fence about Logan. I prefer both Flanagan and carmel over them.

Cant wait to see what is gonna happen with top 5. I hope it changes each round to keep us all on our toes!