Shenendehowa

Save_Ferris

I got to see Shenendehowa (IA) at the South Brunswick regional- what a great show. An interesting soundtrack of Leaving On a Jet Plane and probably one of the best uniforms I've seen. If you have the chance, check them out in Dayton!

Edited by Save_Ferris
  • Like 2

Yeh yeh - I saw them in the blue stewardess uniforms. I have been reading a lot about how this year's shows are too deep, and people just want good colorguard. That's what Shenendhoah is. I like how they have those seats that move around the airport - and they look like the real 1960s or 70s -?? Is their show about Pan Am specifically?

I actually thought all of IA was the best I have seen it in years. Not just Shen. After this regional, I made the decision to go to A Class finals this year which I rarely do.

I also loved Scholastic Open this year - saw three of them this weekend and all were GREAT. Not sure why the scores are so low this year. Thought Mechanicsberg would be a high 80 and S Brunswick in the 90s.

• Like 1

Yeh yeh - I saw them in the blue stewardess uniforms. I have been reading a lot about how this year's shows are too deep, and people just want good colorguard. That's what Shenendhoah is. I like how they have those seats that move around the airport - and they look like the real 1960s or 70s -?? Is their show about Pan Am specifically?

I actually thought all of IA was the best I have seen it in years. Not just Shen. After this regional, I made the decision to go to A Class finals this year which I rarely do.

I also loved Scholastic Open this year - saw three of them this weekend and all were GREAT. Not sure why the scores are so low this year. Thought Mechanicsberg would be a high 80 and S Brunswick in the 90s.

I'm not sure if they are Pan Am but I doubt it since there was no reference to any specific airline plus the various comstumes gave me the idea that they are just representing the various outfits from that time period. probably the blue is just a coincidence since it was a popular stewardess color way back when. (that and orange lol)

Definitely folks are missing out ifthey pass on seeing the A and open class. There are always some pretty awsome guards and shows to see!