DUTCH BOY RETURNING TO THE FIELD OF COMPETITION

To my fellow drum corps alumni !! I meant no disrespect to the Dutch Boy Drum Corps or to any one who marched in the corps. I have spent many years both in the corps and as a volunteer. I bleed Dutch Boy red, white and black. Nobody more than me would love to see them back on the field.

My apologies to those that were excited by this only to have your hopes dashed by a senseless APRIL FOOLS JOKE !!!

Edited by Walter
  • Like 2

With a new corps director at the helm, Dutch Boy will be returning to the field next season with a full corps and an even bigger surprize. All details will be released as soon as everything is confirmed and money, and the kids to fill these spots are found. As of now they are just teaching kids how to play instruments on a private basis and paying off their debts from previous years.

NEWS FLASH ****** APRIL FOOLS only comes once a year and today is it !!! SORRY !!!

JERK

• Like 9

Definitely uncalled for.

• Like 6

Annnnnndd.... dick.

• Like 8

adding my disgust...

suggestion - mods please dump this trash

• Like 6

Man if someone did that with my old corps I'd be fuming. Totally uncool.

• Like 7

unfortunatly I think it was his old corps and yes I wish they were really coming back

• Like 4

unfortunatly I think it was his old corps and yes I wish they were really coming back

We corresponded years ago, asked him to let it go and focus on the now. I rarely repeat on a forum. Walter, I'm sorry, be strong as we thought we taught you how :)

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/76716-old-wgi-photos/page__view__findpost__p__3087260

• Like 2