Our Drum Corps' Family

More good thoughts and prayers being sent your way, Gene. Keep the faith.

Ray

Thanks Ray. Not really sure we've ever met except here on DCP. Found a CD the other day I had been looking for. Purchased the LP years ago. Kenny Rogers (arrainger Lionel Richie) a song called "Lady". If you love your wife as much as I love mine....find it ...buy it.....

Thank you all again so much.

Thanks Ray. Not really sure we've ever met except here on DCP. Found a CD the other day I had been looking for. Purchased the LP years ago. Kenny Rogers (arrainger Lionel Richie) a song called "Lady". If you love your wife as much as I love mine....find it ...buy it.....

Thank you all again so much.

Patty continues to improve. Nary a step backwards. Everything moving forward almost exponentially.(or so it seems) Very optomistic. Many thanks for your Prayers.

Been kind of vague about Patty's situation but to make a long story short....again....your prayers have been heard.

Just to fill you in....she had 5 strokes on her right side and one on her left side. When I was there saturday they moved her from CICU to a step down unit. She was still moving forward sunday afternoo. One of our daughters who lives in the Pittsburgh area (Carneige to be specific) told me just moments ago they had her on her feet. Don't know if it was the Cab's CD or Steel City's. BUT....she's up. Don't stop the prayers cause, as good as they are, don't think it was the CD's. ( but then.......

Great news, Gene. So good to hear that she is up. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Great news, Gene. So good to hear that she is up. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Thanks Mikey. She's having a nuclear stress test today. And one more positive....they don't believe, at least at this point, a skilled nursing facility is necessary. They seem to think inpatient rehab is the route to go. Many thanks again.

Thanks Mikey. She's having a nuclear stress test today. And one more positive....they don't believe, at least at this point, a skilled nursing facility is necessary. They seem to think inpatient rehab is the route to go. Many thanks again.

Good news Gene.... thumbup.gif

Continued prayers for Patricia and your entire family. worthy.gif

Good news Gene.... thumbup.gif

Continued prayers for Patricia and your entire family. worthy.gif

Many thanks for the prayers. Early stress test report very positive. Don't have the complete report yet but things look very encouraging.

more prayers and good thoughts enroute Gene...

more prayers and good thoughts enroute Gene...

Thanks Jim. Prayers seem to be working. Not a step backward yet. Made the sign of the cross so many times I think I have it on speed-dial (so to speak).

Thanks Jim. Prayers seem to be working. Not a step backward yet. Made the sign of the cross so many times I think I have it on speed-dial (so to speak).

For those of you following Patricia has been moved to inpatient reHab at UPMC Pittsburgh as opposed to moving her back closer to home. Makes perfect sense. Skilled Nursing has been dropped from the scenario. Long way to go yet but everyday is moving positive. Prayers still welcome.