Our Drum Corps' Family

Many thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Patty had an evaluation yesterday after 16 days. Original thinking by the SNF was to have her home by september. All the principals involved described her progress as "Remarkable". Looks as though she may be released to home health care within the next couple weeks. Prayers do work. No other explanation.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Words can't express what I'm feeling right now. Read here many times of similar situations and all I can do is say...Thank You. Best I can do for repayment until my prayers are needed in return and I'll be there.

Everything seemed to be going so well and really anticipating Patty being home. Was not meant to be I guess. She went into cardiac arrest about 7:30 last night and dispite all efforts by paramedics and hospital staff she did not survive. Many thanks again to all of you for your prayers. What's meant to be is what's meant to be.

God bless you all.

Everything seemed to be going so well and really anticipating Patty being home. Was not meant to be I guess. She went into cardiac arrest about 7:30 last night and dispite all efforts by paramedics and hospital staff she did not survive. Many thanks again to all of you for your prayers. What's meant to be is what's meant to be.

God bless you all.

Gene,

I am so, so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you and your family. I offer deepest condolences from me and the entire Skyliner family as well.

May Patricia rest in eternal peace.

Ray

God bless you all.

Most sincere condolences Gene. I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in Donna's and my prayers. I hope you find comfort in the knowledge that you've both touched so many of us.....

If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Godspeed Patricia.....

Just read the email a few minutes ago and just can't put my feelings ito words right now. Our prayers and thoughts are going out for you and the rest of your family and friends Gene. We lost Kris mom a few weeks ago but that was expected, to have this happen I just can't imagine.

Jim & Krista Fawber

To me, now, the sadist thing in her passing is not being able to appreciate the compassion sent by the Drum Corps' community. Many thanks.....Love you all.

I'm so very sorry.

Gene,

So sorry to read of the passing of your beloved Patricia. It sounds like she put up a good fight to the end, but as you said, "What's meat to be is meant to be," and we mortals have little or no control over God's plan for us. Please know that you and she are both in our prayers at this time.

John Smith

Gene,

So sorry to read of the passing of your beloved Patricia. It sounds like she put up a good fight to the end, but as you said, "What's meat to be is meant to be," and we mortals have little or no control over God's plan for us. Please know that you and she are both in our prayers at this time.

John Smith