Some New DCI Video Products you would like to see released

1995-1998 (or whenever IBM did the audio) with a re-mixed audio overdub.

1994 quarters/(or was it semi's?) full standstill's of those corps that got rained out as an easter egg.

For that matter, any Quarters/Semi's Standstills that got rained out.

Post championship finals performances (standstill or field show) Isnt there one of 93 cadets on youtube somewherhe.

2000-2010 Legacy collection expansion pack (non blu-ray)

I would also much rather see an expanded Fan Network (and for God's sake, a mobile interface!) over more physical media offerings. For instance, oh, current year Finals audio downloads, even as a bundle only if need be? Still seems silly that in 2012, I need to buy a CD, rip it once without playing it directly and then import the mp3's. That $8 shipping charge can't be *that* vital to DCI, can it?

Mike

13-25 place corps on fan network offering all the way back to 1972 would be nice.

Of course, I'd like to be able to buy a DVD of those as well so I can forever have access to them without having to pay a yearly subscription. thumbup.gif

• Like 4

13-24/25 every year.

a best of is cool, or a fan vote is cool, but either way,some absolute gems would be left off

This!

Or I'd be even happier with 13-24/25 on FN....

• Like 1

13-25 place corps on fan network offering all the way back to 1972 would be nice.

Of course, I'd like to be able to buy a DVD of those as well so I can forever have access to them without having to pay a yearly subscription. thumbup.gif

exactly. I really dont want to learn how to burn my own cds/dvds or load stuff on an ipod. I'd rather have it on a 42 inch tv screen or in my car cd player

On the old 80s stuff....the OTHER camera angels that were missed....leave the camera on for a little after the show and let us hear the crowd appreciation....don't cut it off right after the last note...you miss things like the little girl at the end of 94 Xmen

• Like 1

exactly. I really dont want to learn how to burn my own cds/dvds or load stuff on an ipod. I'd rather have it on a 42 inch tv screen or in my car cd player

I bought a HD version of a Terminator 2 DVD a while back. It was a DVD NOT a Bluray but there was a WM file where to access the HD version you had play it on a computer with internet access so that the DVD could connect to a license server and allow playback of the file. Well, that license server no longer exists, so I can not watch the HD version that I paid for... I am afraid that this could happen at any time to anything bought and streamed online...

I will not "buy" any online movies unless I have perpetual access to the media because of this.

I have a media center PC, where I play BR, DVD, and other files. I can store the files I buy there, so that I always have a copy of them even if the company I bought them from goes out of business. So, I'd be grateful for FN downloads, but I'd be happier with the files just in case DCI goes out of business some day...

I mean, look at 800 video express.... They had a TON of DCI ( and BOA) products that are no longer available that I would like to have now...

I digress....

So, yea, Access to the 12th-25th place corps on FN would be wonderful thanks! tongue.gif

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Open Class/ Division II/III/ Class A/ A-60/ All-Girl Finals performances from before 2005 on Fan Network.

agreed. While I like the easy access of my ipad, computer, etc., there is NOTHING like watching the blu-ray on a 50 inch TV in 5.1 surround sound using the physical media - not a stream or download. As someone mentioned earlier, I imagine CD's, DVD's and blu-rays will eventually go away and give way to downloads, etc., but I hope that is later than sooner :)

leed17

PS I also agree with the previous poster who mentioned the Kobold recordings being released too

• Like 1