If you could resurrect any corps...

Glad to see this topic is back on track. Truthfully, I expected a lot of Star fans to make an appearance, not that I'm doubting anyone here's love for the former glory that was Star of Indiana. I'm definitely digging the love for Suncoast Sound and 27th, though. Skyryder's too!

As soon as I saw Cambria Cadets name....I remember they had this really cool street beat/cadence. Kind of funky. Wonder who wrote that...anyone?

your question sent to Walt Street - if anyone would remember or could hazard a good guess, he would.

IIRC they used local talent to put that corps on the field.

AWESOME drum major back in the day - one of the classiest young ladies and competitors I ever met.

Glad this thread got back to the topic....

A few of my picks would be:

Memphis Blues.... because I was member

27th Lanc.....Great traditional drumcorps music and those tri-color silks

Suncoast Sound.....revolutionary concepts and great music arrangements.

• Like 1

Can't even remember what you are referring to. In my mind, I'm pretty consistent. Then again, crazy people have no idea they're crazy and those guys on public transport that smell like they're wearing a dead cat soaked in gin... probably have no idea they actually smell that way. :-)

that explains the odor

:tongue:

I would resurrect a corps from the 1920's, assuming they are all dead by now, just imagine Zombie Drum Corps

I would resurrect a corps from the 1920's, assuming they are all dead by now, just imagine Zombie Drum Corps

If we bring the 20's Corps back, I 'd be against Amplification for 'em, but I'd be ok with Electrification training. No need to have the members and staff of the 1920's Corps ill prepared and confused with DCI nite shows if we bring 'em back.

:whistle:

Well... wasn't so much a community guidelines issue as it was that decided to uncork a few bottles of a recent discovery.... and mentioned something conspiracy theorists on this board might interpret as something far more sinister and involving of those very far outside myself (not involved).

Not offensive, just kerosene for those too easily lit up... and fond of self-immolation.

A similar approach to nipping it in the bud... Главное управление по охране государственных тайн в печати. :-)

Edited by danielray