Season 18 Pre-Registration Thread

[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Corps Name: Pinnacle[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): World[/font][/color]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Corps Hometown: Gardner, MA[/color][/font]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][url="http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/"]www.drumcorpsfantasy.com[/url] username: MattBonneau[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Homeshow site and venue request: Gardner, MA[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Corps Name: Pinnacle 2[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): Open[/font][/color]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Corps Hometown: Gardner, MA[/color][/font]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][url="http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/"]www.drumcorpsfantasy.com[/url] username: MattBonneau[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Homeshow site and venue request: Gardner, MA[/font][/color][color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Corps Name: Pinnacle 3[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): Class A[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]Homeshow site and venue request: Gardner, MA[/font][/color][color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#333333"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]This is my first time participating and i'm really excited! [/font][/color][img]http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]

Edited by MattSnare
  • Like 2

Welcome! We always want more participants.

Corps Name: Majestix DBC

Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): Class A

Corps Hometown: Wildomar, CA

www.drumcorpsfantasy.com username: eortiz98

Homeshow site and venue request: University of Cal, Riverside - Highlanders Stadium

Corps Name: Emerald Knights DBC

Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): Open

Corps Hometown: San Dieg, CA

Homeshow site and venue request: San Diego State University

Corps Name: Majestix Percussion Ensemble

Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): World

Corps Hometown: Ontario, CA

Homeshow site and venue request: Chaffey College

Corps Name: RedWind

Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): World

Corps Hometown: Norman, OK

www.drumcorpsfantasy.com username: AaronCourtney

Homeshow site and venue request: University of Oklahoma- Gaylord Memorial Stadium

Corps Name: Limitless

Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): Open

Corps Hometown: Edmond, OK

Homeshow site and venue request: University of Central Oklahoma- Wantland Stadium

Corps Name: 47th Star Brigade

Corps Division (World, Open, Class A): Class A

Corps Hometown: Tulsa, OK

Homeshow site and venue request: University of Tulsa- H.A. Chapman Stadium

Apologies for not getting some of the recently-registered new users' information uploaded- I've had a glut of work occupying my time the last few days. But I've rectified that situation, so if you've posted and/or registered your corps information since the beginning of the month, you should now be able to start entering tour/caption information.

Apologies for not getting some of the recently-registered new users' information uploaded- I've had a glut of work occupying my time the last few days. But I've rectified that situation, so if you've posted and/or registered your corps information since the beginning of the month, you should now be able to start entering tour/caption information.

Is the full schedule listed anywhere (other than the drop-downs on the site)?

Perhaps more importantly, when and where are the CLASS and FANFARE Championships? :cool:

Are groups still being added to the database or is everyone already added because I think I might have been skipped? I joined May 2nd. Thanks!

Are groups still being added to the database or is everyone already added because I think I might have been skipped? I joined May 2nd. Thanks!

I also joined earlier and my information has yet to be put into the data base to my knowledge.