Tuba chicks...

So I'm hearing of a pretty interesting situation developing here at Forte central. Yeah, yeah...who let the OC Director out of the OC threads, right?

Well, my question is somewhat activity-wide, so allow me a little bit of room on this one, k?

What is the BIGGEST horn line in drum corps history that had a majority FEMALES in the TUBA or CONTRA section???

I'll grant you the all-girl corps. Obviously, I'm curious what the largest mixed corps tuba section with more GIRLS than GUYS is/was.

Because if its never been documented, we're about to make it NECESSARY to do so. Hint-hint.

TUBA CHICKS are taking over at Forte...and it sounded #### good in March. Way to go, girls!

Semper Porro.

Can't say, but I remember that Cadets had twin Contras who were about 6'2" each. Fine players and very fine young women. I am 5'6" so when they asked for Cocoa Puffs they got it.

Kevin

• Like 2

You know, I've wondered about this before. At one point there almost as many women in my college tuba studio as guys... why not in drum corps?

Excited to hear what the answer is to the OP!

Daniel.

Your desparation is showing. Go spin a flag. The leaping, prancing elves who can't put one foot in front of another may come your way.

• Like 2

BTW, Musicians are musicians regardless of sex or any phony disqualifiers . Produce quality music. How can anyone complain. I will not.

• Like 2