4/14/12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music

OK, again.... With apologies for how long this has taken...

So the on line hosting site I use (used?) ZShare - http://zshare.net) is STILL down.

It's been down for a while. So as to not wait until I could upload the 4/14/12 audio files to ZShare and post the links I do have an offer of a "Plan B". (I've been using ZShare for quite a while because everyone could listen and or download a copy of the audios if they wanted a copy. It's also free, nothing to join to listen and download a copy.)

Plan B:

If anyone has a DropBox account (FREE at https://www.dropbox.com/home) or a Pando account (FREE at http://pando.com/) I can send all of the MP3 files at once. Of course I'm not saying everyone will want all 9 audio files.... The 9 MP3 audio files total 151MB.

Plan C:

I am willing to email the MP3 audio(s) to anyone that would like a copy, however understand there are different file size limits (per email) for email providers. These MP3 audio files are between 13.7 and 22MB. (Though I don't know what file size limit ALL email clients have I do know if your using Verizon, Gmail and Yahoo you have a 25MB maximum attachment / file limit per email.)

I know "Plan C" is the hard way to get these audio files out but I'm willing to send them if your willing to ask for them. Send email requests (with the Corps, or Corps') you'd like a copy of...

(The list of MP3 audios available is the same as each Corps / groups listed below)

Email me (SunriserDM AT gmail DOT com)

Having said that, here are the links for the photos and the list of audios I have.

In Order of Appearance

Photos:

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_National Anthem (Performed by the Hanover Lancers Brass Ensemble and Honor Guard)

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Swing House

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Buccaneer Alumni

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights Alumni

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Reilly Raiders

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Park City Pride

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Westshoremen Alumni

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Caballeros Alumni

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Hanover Lancers Alumni

4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_'You'll Never Walk Alone' Fanale

Audios: (NOT active links, for file size reference only)

001_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_National Anthem573 (2.37MB)

002_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Swing House574 (19.9MB)

003_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Buccaneer Alumni575 (16.6MB)

004_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_BSGK Alumni576 (20.7MB)

005_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Reilly Raiders577 (19.0MB)

006_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Park City Pride578 (17.3MB)

007_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Westshoremen Alumni579 (13.7MB)

008_4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Caballeros Alumni581 (19.6MB) DISCLAIMER: I was sitting no more than 6 or 7 feet in front of the Mid-Range section. If you'd like a MP3 of the Cabs Alumni Mellophones I'd more than happy to send this one to you! devil.gif

009__4-14-12 1st. Annual Profiles in Music_Hanover Lancers Alumni583 (22.0MB)

4-14-12 'You'll Never Walk Alone' Fanale (apart of the Hanover Lancers' audio, just after the Lancer's Performance)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know my email addy......classic shots of Gut

Tony, once I set up a Pando or Dropbox account I'll let you know.

Also will pass the photo links to the corps, great shots as always.

The last photo had me chuckling as the Lancers are in the background and the male WSM Alumni member in front was an ex-Emmaus Sentinel who came to WSM after Emmaus broke up. All I could think of was "The Red Carpet Association is represented".

Great shots as usual, Tony!!! :thumbup:

you know my email addy......classic shots of Gut

Do you mean email ALL of the photos? (I'll need to re-size them to send as email attachments or in the body of the email...)

You can go to the Westshoremen album and copy whatever you'd like...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sundm/sets/72157629469125362/

If I'm emailing them let me know so I can re-size them... worthy.gif

Edited by TennTux

Tony, once I set up a Pando or Dropbox account I'll let you know.

DropBox invitation (email) already on the way to you.... (to join the DropBox folder that has ALL of the MP3s)

Also will pass the photo links to the corps, great shots as always.

Thanks.... as usual, please use as you see fit.

The last photo had me chuckling as the Lancers are in the background and the male WSM Alumni member in front was an ex-Emmaus Sentinel who came to WSM after Emmaus broke up. All I could think of was "The Red Carpet Association is represented".

Don't forget Donna and I are also " Representin' '" RCA (Renegades, Everett, MA - 1970-1973) thumbup.gif

Great shots as usual, Tony!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Fran.... Double "THANKS" for giving us all another (more?) great subject matter to take photos of!! thumbup.gif

GREAT show!! THANKS to all that participated!!

Do you mean email ALL of the photos? (I'll need to re-size them to send as email attachments or in the body of the email...)

You can go to the Westshoremen album and copy whatever you'd like...

http://www.flickr.co...57629469125362/

If I'm emailing them let me know so I can re-size them... worthy.gif

no email the audio please

DropBox invitation (email) already on the way to you.... (to join the DropBox folder that has ALL of the MP3s)

Sounds good, probably will be the weekend 'til I get to it.

Yep all the MP3s, I usually burn 'em to a CD so I can listen at work and have it for later. :music: Weird thing is I used to have a cassette of the first "Serenade In Brass" but it was lost somewhere. :sad:

Don't forget Donna and I are also " Representin' '" RCA (Renegades, Everett, MA - 1970-1973) thumbup.gif

Ooops, forgot Renegades were part of that mix too. Hmmm, Lancers also have at least one other Sentinel and a Pittsburgh Rocket to boot (forgot about them too). Also a RI Matador but he joined after the RCA went kaput....

Edit: Checked that you have the National Anthem. :thumbup: First time I got to hear this Jay Bocook arrangement from the front. :worthy:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

no email the audio please

OK... Please check your email, should be there....

FYI to all...

So everyone knows what to expect with my stereo digital recordings...

I sit in the front so I can get better photos but, as everyone knows, that's NOT the best place for recording. All Corps will have a some what Mid-Range dominance on the recordings and they will be over modulated. Not a problem for most of us "Drum Corps Nuts" but I wanted everyone to understand how and from where ALL of the Corps were recorded.

In York, PA I was sitting about 15 feet away from the Corps that had their horn lines on the stage and about 5 feet (sometimes MUCH less. LOL) where the Corps had their horn lines on the floor in front of the stage. (IE: Cabs Alumni soloists, Duets and Brass Ensembles were standing "toe to toe" with us in the front row! VERY "Up Close and Personal"!! (I loved it!!)

The ringing in my ears has almost gone away....hehe