Who Was THE BEST All-Girl Corps EVER?

87 members have voted

1. 1. What All-Girl Corps Would You Say Was the Best AG Corps EVER?

• Ventures
    • St. Ignatius Girls
    • Audobon Bon Bons
    • St. John's Girls
    • Mello Dears
    • CapitolAires
    • Fire-ettes
    • Bandettes
    • Les Chatelaines
    • ND-ettes
    • Joanettes
    • Nee Hi's
    • Jeanettes
    • Royaleer Mounties
    • Arabella
    • Norwood Debs

You can't make everyone happy! No matter what you say or what poll you put on DCP, there is always someone who has to upset the apple cart. Yes I could have included this corps and that corps. I chose those corps because they were on the top of my head at the time. There were really only a couple of corps that were consistently at the top and that's the reality. I included a few more for the heck of it.

You're a dear ;)

You can't make everyone happy! No matter what you say or what poll you put on DCP, there is always someone who has to upset the apple cart. Yes I could have included this corps and that corps. I chose those corps because they were on the top of my head at the time. There were really only a couple of corps that were consistently at the top and that's the reality. I included a few more for the heck

Deleted

Edited by And in first place~

Not aimed at anyone. We all post something that others have a different POV, and that's okay. I was just venting LOL. I don't dislike anyone hear...now on FB I get rid of people who are disrespectful to our President (whatever party they are with).

Not aimed at anyone. We all post something that others have a different POV, and that's okay. I was just venting LOL. I don't dislike anyone hear...now on FB I get rid of people who are disrespectful to our President (whatever party they are with).

Did you teach or march in an all girl corps? I have an opinion! A forum is meant for opinion or so I thought and thus kept quiet. I've a few more photos to share but lost my inspiration due to your mood :(

• Like 2

You can't make everyone happy! No matter what you say or what poll you put on DCP, there is always someone who has to upset the apple cart. Yes I could have included this corps and that corps. I chose those corps because they were on the top of my head at the time. There were really only a couple of corps that were consistently at the top and that's the reality. I included a few more for the heck of it.

Yeah, Keith. You're right. The thing we should do is not slap you down for not including like every single corps in your poll. No one will get them all - I know that. Of course, Nanci said it best.

Linda, I wasn't responding to you whatsoever! You are the one that has a problem with me. I was speaking about some other people. Not sure what I did but so be it!

Did you teach or march in an all girl corps? I have an opinion! A forum is meant for opinion or so I thought and thus kept quiet. I've a few more photos to share but lost my inspiration due to your mood :(

Ventures were superb in thier day.. still a class act organization of fantastic ladies in gold.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love those Bandettes!

389036_363813017022557_977298047_n.jpg

Edited by BigDale

The Ventures were the best on the field. However, the Bandettes were the best off the field... :)

I know what you mean. I had it bad for one Bandette back in the day.

• Like 1