Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

That did look kinda weird. Would it work with the whole ensemble though?

If they got slightly longer tops, maybe they could pull it off. I like the black and white with the earth theme though. It's cool contrast. The white would give the corps some more field presence too.

Music selections include:

“Earth Song” by Michael Jackson

“Wailers/PD7” Interweaving of Bobby McFerrin’s "Wailers" and Anoushka Shankar’s "PD7"

“Here Comes the Flood” Peter Gabriel

“Finding and Believing” Pat Metheny

Sounds really good too! Wow, good job so far all corps!

When I saw the show name "Fragile," I got excited, cause I thought it would be the music of Yes...oh well. This might be good too, especially if it is along the lines of the Songs for the Planet Earth trilogy.

According to Bones admin, those white pants are "just a product test". I don't believe it.

If that's what members were told at this point, I would believe it. Otherwise they'd tell the members to get white spandex shorts and probably white socks as well. Black showing underneath white pants, especially in lights, would look pretty tacky. Just my thoughts.

black pants are easier to clean. Not just literally in the washer but on the field as well.

I see nothing wrong with keeping the bottom black, not only would it help them with expenses but also help keep consistency in design. There's nothing wrong with that since a lot of people up top do it.

It would be nice to see tweaks here and there every year and some red. It would be hard to add red to the current design without it clashing or it looking like the 07 uniforms...and nobody wants that.

What if the drum majors and members switched designs? But have the members wear regular cloth and not satin...no sash either I imagine that would get in the way of things.

The rep certainly seems to fit Crossmen. Reminds me of the 90s corps. I wish them the bet as they continue to bring quality music to the field.

While the video leaves a lot to be desired, there is definitely a lot of energy and the consistency of their caption head and arranger.

Have a great semester Crossmen,

Seriously! WOW! I can't wait to be sitting right in front.

Edited by dciboy2000

very excited

Edited by dciboy2000

Definitely feeling the opener. This show is going to be fun.

Good April!