Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

Starting to clean up really well. And it is getting closer and closer. Let's put that steamroller in high gear!

One thing that is starting to bug me though. Figure out the electronic stuff. There is some cool uses, but it seems like little stuff goes wrong every once in a while.

And I don't appreciate the bass synth on the last note (or at any time) it's brings back bad memories from 2009....

And I still want to hear that resolution in the ballad.....

I know when I get my own drum corps I can do whatever I want, but now being opinionated about Bones will have to suffice.... tongue.gif

I'm really starting to like the closer though. Not sure about the last set though... but we'll see.

Let's break into the top 12 at Atlanta!! This season is flying by!

• Like 2

I agree, kickhaltsforlife. The Crossmen are so close right now. I think if the Crossmen get back into finals this year, they will be there to stay. They just have to break thru the wall. I saw their show live back in late June and was impressed. I still think that if they pick up the tempos and velocity, it would generate more power and effect. The speed of the drill and music needs (just in my humble opinion) to be kicked up a notch. When i saw them live that one time, i was like 'come on Crossmen, youre almost there. Just pick up the pace of your show.'. I like all the other corps, but i am sooooooo behind Crossmen getting back into Finals!

I hadn't seen this show in its entirety until Saturday . . . let me just say that I love, love, love Crossmen 2012! It might be tough for them to break into finals, but I don't care. Finals or not, Fragile is a leading candidate for my personal show of the year.

It cadences IV to I ... what other resolution do you want?

I want it to be a major triad. Which it is not. Not immediately Keep the dissonance for 8 counts, then add another 4 or 8 counts with the major chord.