Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

Huh? They were not tenths behind when he wrote his post.

So? tongue.gif

So? tongue.gif

No one ever accused me of being an optimist.

But, as the previous poster pointed out, this was back when they had been solidly in 13th for three straight regionals, and the gap had grown. I'm hopeful they can pull off the show of the season and sneak into 12th place. Will be watching anxiously tonight.

A lot of times this kind of thing comes down to judging panels -- anyone know anything about how this one lines up for Crossmen and Blue Stars?

I guess the bigger point for me is that it doesn't really matter to me whether they make finals or not. I absolutely love the show, and am extremely excited to see my alma mater headed in the right direction. Making finals would certainly provide a recruiting boost, but hopefully so will the great experience the members had this year and the phenomenal crowd response to what was one of them most entertaining shows of the year.

Well, Blue Devils do, but other than that, no.

Crossmen have a shot, but it's going to be tough. They have to throw down the show of their lives today. Anything less and they won't overcome history.

Certainly not like BD used to (or Bluecoats either) - it was refreshing to see as much jazz played as Crossmen did. One of my favorite shows this year. Good luck to them tonight, and either way, they have had a great season!

I'm hoping for a win tonight vs BS. The guard was down from BS one whole point last night. Apparently the judge for tonights' show had them ahead of the Blue Stars in Allentown. I'm hoping that a solid performance with some extra fire, combined with the guard pulling off beating Stars in guard can vault the Crossmen into finals. They are only down .35 as a whole corps. The guard caption might be the best hope for pulling this off. With the corps competing back to back I'm sure we'll get the best comparisons possible, and may the best corps win.

I really dug Crossmen's show, not totally sure why, just looked like it would be fun as hell to play and march.

that is all :thumbup:

• Like 2

I'm hoping for a win tonight vs BS. The guard was down from BS one whole point last night. Apparently the judge for tonights' show had them ahead of the Blue Stars in Allentown. I'm hoping that a solid performance with some extra fire, combined with the guard pulling off beating Stars in guard can vault the Crossmen into finals. They are only down .35 as a whole corps. The guard caption might be the best hope for pulling this off. With the corps competing back to back I'm sure we'll get the best comparisons possible, and may the best corps win.

Have some waffles in celebration GO BONES!

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 2

No one ever accused me of being an optimist.

But, as the previous poster pointed out, this was back when they had been solidly in 13th for three straight regionals, and the gap had grown. I'm hopeful they can pull off the show of the season and sneak into 12th place. Will be watching anxiously tonight.

A lot of times this kind of thing comes down to judging panels -- anyone know anything about how this one lines up for Crossmen and Blue Stars?

Oh, I know. I'm not perfect and I totally ignored the fact that the poster posted this a long time ago. That was my bad, and I'm sorry. I was being a little bit of a smart ###.

Besides, Crossmen are now in FINALS! thumbup.gif

So, they did it! I felt that they would based on show design compared to those around them if Crossmen cleaned. I'm glad I didn't count them out!