Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

I like the Cross, I really like the push they added with it. I want to see it clean. You could tell there were a lot of fresh drill changes that hadn't seen competition yet. Optimistic for San Antonio. You gonna be there? Would love to bump into a few more Sky Alums.

Gotta work. But I plan to be there for the Round Rock show. Any more sky alums going to be there?

Does anyone know where the Crossmen will be staying in Austin? The website still says "TBA" and I want to make it to their rehearsal!

I've never really even paid attention to Crossmen since I started watching DCI back in 1989, but I have to say that I'm LOVING the music this year. Who knew Michael Jackson would sound so good on the field?!? They'll be top 12 by Finals (or they better be!).

I've never really even paid attention to Crossmen since I started watching DCI back in 1989, but I have to say that I'm LOVING the music this year. Who knew Michael Jackson would sound so good on the field?!? They'll be top 12 by Finals (or they better be!).

Not even in the early and late 90's? Lol.

Seriously though, when I heard they were doing Michael Jackson I was a little iffy. Then I heard Chuck's arrangement. And the trumpet screamer helps also. To remember when that kid was an annoying rookie in the mello section. bleah.gif

They are building an identity again.

Little side rant, when electronics were legalized quite a few people said the Crossmen would have an advantage and would probably use them most effectively because of having Aaron Guidry and his background in the stuff. Well that didn't work out to well. I feel like their use has only become much more effective with the new staff. I don't really find their use offense at all. If they could just get the kinks worked out!!!!! But I love the effects they use during the drum break in the second part that is actually a part of the music, and it fits with in the texture of what is going on. And for the most part you don't hear the bass boost. I think I may have heard a little live... not sure. And I love the effect on the mello solo. Again, if it works right! That's half the problem with electronics... it's just another thing that can go wrong. But when something does go wrong, it's usually a very loud wrong....

Enjoyed the show tonight in Lebanon, IL!! :thumbup:

Does anyone know where the Crossmen will be staying in Austin? The website still says "TBA" and I want to make it to their rehearsal!

Think they are staying at Canyon high In New Branfels

That seems right. I think I remember hearing that when I was down there.

I know the website says they'll be at Canyon on Friday, but they'll be there on Thursday too?