Crossmen 2012 - Fragile

I got to see them in Odessa. All I can say is wow. I never would have expected them to be this good this year. I hope they make finals! But even if they don't they've still improved a huge amount.

I am traveling with them to Indy and I think they will be there Saturday nitr!

Crossmen Guard beat Spirit and Madison last night. They will be housed at Canyon on all weekend. Stop by today for a full day of rehearsal. They have free day on Sunday.

The guard is really good this year. The flag work is starting to remind of their amazing work in 1997. it is mesmerizing.

Edited by musclebud

xmen were going in the right direction the last 2 weeks, but took a big hit this week. from the little feed via the internet, I didn't think it was a good run of the show. Visually I thought some points were dirtier than last week. Did notice some minor design changes, but the gap ballooned. They will have two shots at it on Thursday and Friday of finals week... might come down to the run Friday night.

They will see BK and BS next weekend at Allentown, and I think it will be really important to have a very strong showing there for there to be any chance at making Finals.

regardless of the placement, I enjoy the show a lot though. Glad the good Crossmen music is back.