Carolina Crown 2012

I've heard that Star had a 2am rehearsal at Memorial Stadium during the run up to finals in 93

Ah, so it's all part of their grand strategy to end a tenth out of first?

I see. . .

• Like 3

tongue.gif Probably more likely a strategy to give the kids the most memorable and meaningful experience possible

and the stadium will launch into a thunderous applause, even if they don't win. GO CROWN! What an awesome show this year! :worthy:

• Like 3

So you admit that no one has done both at once while playing the complete Fanfare for the Common Man, which is what I asked! :w00t:

With that asinine red herring logic that's like saying "no one has ever practiced in the history of DCI, as Crown has practiced at one of their rehearsal today; August 8, 2012."

come on dude, dont be absurd.

lighten up and chillax

tongue.gif Probably more likely a strategy to give the kids the most memorable and meaningful experience possible

Exactly. And continuing on with the parallels of Star '93...Whether they win or get 2nd, it will be one of the most talked about shows in DCI History.

• Like 1

BUCA DI BEPPO is also offering a donation to Carolina Crown at their downtown Indianapolis location (near Circle Center Mall) if you write "Thank You Crown!" on your receipt until Sunday evening!

Alex Mendoza: Their visual has been their weak point. If the execution continues on this excellent route, the practitioners of Dadaism will have the Common Crown right at their heels.