Carolina Crown 2012

Haha! Noticed that as well. Anyone know what surf and turf is?

If it's like the meal ... it's a meal of fish (surf) and steak (turf).

• Like 2

Klesch meeting with the corps

b92bd09a6264d35f10987ec2958c3c29-m800le.jpg

WOW. Talk about a flashback. I remember corps meetings on those very same steps my three years marching. I would guess Crown has had a corps meeting on those steps every year the night before their Allentown performance. For some reason, seeing photos of the corps at RMS always makes me nostalgic.

After listening to the design team run rehearsal over the past few days, I have to say I'm really glad my kid decided to march at Crown. They've really got their act together! They're ALWAYS teaching (and not just brass, perc, and guard!) but always with mutual respect and admiration. There's a reason those performers would literally do anything for their staff and it's this: the staff will do anything for the performers. All of them (staff and performers,admin and support) truly are super heroes ! For the Common Good is really gonna be something special in Indy !

• Like 7

Corpsband, are they reworking parts of the show for finals or pretty much just cleaning?

After listening to the design team run rehearsal over the past few days, I have to say I'm really glad my kid decided to march at Crown. They've really got their act together! They're ALWAYS teaching (and not just brass, perc, and guard!) but always with mutual respect and admiration. There's a reason those performers would literally do anything for their staff and it's this: the staff will do anything for the performers. All of them (staff and performers,admin and support) truly are super heroes ! For the Common Good is really gonna be something special in Indy !

Well said and agree as I am able to up close and personable.

The greatest feeling is being welcomed by the CMM as an alumni. Very happy days.

Edited by splat-a-drag-a-phonium
  • Like 3