Carolina Crown 2012

Rehearsal here tonight:

2436074594_a5cefbaba2.jpg

For some unknown reason, I twitch when I look at this!! Odd! :tongue:

• Like 5

Its an interesting show, nothing I havent really seen before

You've seen a corps portray a 3D rotating cube on the field? Or play Fanfare straight through while spread front to back, goal to goal with six sets of timpani and bass drums? Guess I missed those.

Bb horns = "huh?, what? cant hear you?"

Have you seen Crown live? Or Blue Devils? Or Boston? Or Phantom? :blink:

• Like 5

You've seen a corps portray a 3D rotating cube on the field? Or play Fanfare straight through while spread front to back, goal to goal with six sets of timpani and bass drums? Guess I missed those.

Have you seen Crown live? Or Blue Devils? Or Boston? Or Phantom? :blink:

I know you're not serious with your examples, but I'd like to point out that spreading percussion around the field to create cool effects has been done for at LEAST 20 years.

As for the 3D drill...Cavaliers. That is all.

Edited by JamMan
  • Like 4

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baseys-Downtown-Grill-Spirits/127304390619514

THIS IS THE HANG FOR DRUM CORPS FANS! It is right behind the Holiday Inn Express near Lucas Oil.

IF YOU WRITE... "THANK YOU CROWN!" ON YOUR BILL the owner will make a donation to Carolina Crown from your check.

ALL DRUM CORPS FANS ARE WELCOME!!! Also, a change in laws now allow people under 21 in the restaurant area... bring your family before the show. Here is the menu - http://www.baseysdowntown.com/baseysmenu.html

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 2

Does their schedule actually say they don't get done until 6am tomorrow? Wow, that is a long day of practice. Hopefully it gives them the push they need to come out on top.

Go Crown!

• Like 2

WOW. I just watched the Video On Demand from Allentown. They have done some SERIOUS cleaning to the drill. Looks GREAT! I am getting a feeling Crown is going to squeak out a victory this year.

• Like 2