Carolina Crown 2012

I am so proud of Crown this year for the production they put on the field. They are to be commended for succeeding in challenging themselves in every aspect of this activity from beginning to end. I want to apologize for the judges who treated you unfairly for not giving you perfect scores in GE music, Brass, and Music analysis. But, fans and alumni know who they will be listening to more and I do not believe it will be the corps who won last night.

• Like 2

Why? Just curious, but what about this show puts it above, say, SCV '89, Cadets '05, Cavaliers '02 or Blue Devils '94?

SCV89 wasn't even the best show of 89 :tongue:

• Like 3

I am so proud of Crown this year for the production they put on the field. They are to be commended for succeeding in challenging themselves in every aspect of this activity from beginning to end. I want to apologize for the judges who treated you unfairly for not giving you perfect scores in GE music, Brass, and Music analysis. But, fans and alumni know who they will be listening to more and I do not believe it will be the corps who won last night.

Please do not speak for other drum corps fans. Your bitterness over Crown's loss to BD is sad.

• Like 4

Trolls are a funny sort of creature, aren't they?

• Like 1

Trolls are a funny sort of creature, aren't they?

They are a very funny group, that seem to populate this board a whole lot, just to stir up trouble.

I want to congratulate Crown on the amazing season, this was for sure a memorable one, with a great show. This is going to be one I'll watch over and over again on the DVDs. Hopefully you guys make the choice to come out West next year, blow down Stanford Stadium

Please do not speak for other drum corps fans. Your bitterness over Crown's loss to BD is sad.

I am not bitter at Crown's loss. The comment goes to fairness in DCI judging. If BD deserved perfect scores in GE visual, Visual analysis, and Guard, then Crown deserves them in GE music, Brass, and Music Analysis. Because BD was no where near Crown is Brass at all this year!!! Sorry. It is truth. Crown had the best hornline in DCI history this year. Nuff said.

• Like 1

I am not bitter at Crown's loss. The comment goes to fairness in DCI judging. If BD deserved perfect scores in GE visual, Visual analysis, and Guard, then Crown deserves them in GE music, Brass, and Music Analysis. Because BD was no where near Crown is Brass at all this year!!! Sorry. It is truth. Crown had the best hornline in DCI history this year. Nuff said.

You would be well served to stop promoting your opinions as fact. 2012 Crown best brass line of all time? You may get some valid arguments on that one. Why do Crown fans feel you are entitled to a championship?

• Like 1

You would be well served to stop promoting your opinions as fact. 2012 Crown best brass line of all time? You may get some valid arguments on that one. Why do Crown fans feel you are entitled to a championship?

I never said they did. I was speaking to fairness of judging. Not to the issue of Crown winning.