2012 Blue Devils

I love the redundancy of this double post...it will fit perfectly into their show as a juxtaposition! :tongue:

cgan923l.jpg

Lots of tunes ... if you get my drift.

HH

yep. I'll await seeing before i pass judgement ot get excited

• Like 1

I love the redundancy of this double post...it will fit perfectly into their show as a juxtaposition! :tongue:

juxtaposition is so 2001 Cadets

:tongue:

• Like 4

Any double-click would end up satisfying part of the definition of juxtaposition, but what of the contrast and comparison?

Two posts, exactly alike, is not a juxtaposition, is not a comparison, it's just a double-click.

(Yes, I will argue with Plan for any reason, because it's so much fun!)

• Like 1

Bravo BD! Embrace the chaos! Not only embrace it...but teach it to dance! Dada indeed.

After a brief respite to decompress and allow the normal to adjust their vertical holds...you are back with the unique and contradictory. The eye on the metronome says it all....."this thing may have been set to a specific tempo by some party pooper...but beware, it also has a mind of its own!"

This one's going to be fun! :thumbup:

Or, how about a brief respite to figure out what the fans were saying so they might score well and be loved at the same time?

My hope is that they combine the absurdity with the mass appeal this time. My hope is that they accomplish that here. But, if they revert, Plan, you'll be working hard next August to explain why the fans are sitting on their hands because they just don't understand...

My hunch is that we might, finally, get the show you've been telling us we saw two years ago. I can hear almost hear your words now...

"See, I told you so!"

I'm with Jeff...I'll wait to see if the excitement of the source material translates into the same excitement on the field.

But it will be fun, won't it?

:tongue:

• Like 2