**NEW** DCPI Website

My corps has not shown up in the drop down box in either of the pages under the corps admin tab....help???

Have you registered your corps in this thread?

Because of the new system, you have to post your info in there and the admins will manually set up the corps in the database. Then you should be able to access them.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm loving the new website but I'm having some issues. Mobile users, or maybe this only applies to me, are having problems seeing scores for events. Part of the screen is cut off so there is no way for me to see that part of the page. This same thing happens when I go to change my captions. I have to turn my phone in order to see how much my total and how much points each band is. If this could some how get fixed in the near future it would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can't see any scores because there haven't been any yet.

You can access last season's scores by going to this link, and click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to view past seasons' scores.

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/scores/

You can access last season's scores by going to this link, and click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to view past seasons' scores.

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/scores/

I fully understand how to view them, I did it last season with the old website. On the NEW website I am only seeing the left half of the screen that is supposed to be there, I can't click on the links to actually view the scores.

I can confirm this. I tried to look at scores on my iPhone, went to the scores page, and you cant scroll the page over to see the score links.

I can confirm this. I tried to look at scores on my iPhone, went to the scores page, and you cant scroll the page over to see the score links.

Maybe you shouldn't buy overhyped Mac crap. :tongue: (kidding, sheesh)

I can deny this: no problems at all on my Motorola Droid. Can access scores, captions, links no problem. :cool:

Edited by hostrauser