Barnum Festival Champions On Parade

Timmy ... see you there ... I'll be haning with Sky's Alumni in the afternoon ... not sure if they'll be rehearsing at Kennedy or Seaside ... stop by and say hi ... FYI ... Shanley is drumming again with PCP ... he should be ready for "showtime" by now ... :biggrin:

Good morning Mr. Sturtze ... STICKS UP!!!!!

Andy "yer old PAL" Lisko

Andy,

We will be at Kennedy all day! I am sure you can find us in the OLD parking area!

It's going to be great to be back at the Barnum.

See you there.

Edited by Skybari4life

Andy,

We will be at Kennedy all day! I am sure you can find us in the OLD parking area!

It's going to be great to be back at the Barnum.

See you there.

We certainly did "own" that little alcove at Central HS at one time ... tailgate heaven ... and it was always fun to watch the crowd grow and watch as we went through our drum warmup ... good memories for sure ... guess I'll bring the BIG cooler!

:-)

I wish this was a fan network option. I'd pay for it

• Like 1

Can't wait for this show!! One week from today I'll be on my way to Bridgeport!!

Come support your DCA Corps!!

How can you say no... ONLY FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!

Edited by Allen Buell
  • Like 1

I've spent the last few days finalizing our itinerary for this trip and the whole corps is pumped to head out East! This year our June schedule has been busier than ever. This week we had rehearsal on Wednesday then a parade and standstill Thursday. Some members of the hornline will perform with Foster the People tonight (Friday) at Target Center. Tomorrow, we have our first uniformed performance of the year at River City Rhapsody in Woodbury, Minnesota followed by a camp day on Sunday. Next week we perform again in a rare, mid-week show Tuesday evening in Mankato. Then it's our regular weekly rehearsal on Wednesday night before hopping on the buses and heading to Connecticut on Thursday. Yowza!

Since we're so close, the corps is spending a few hours Friday in Manhattan on our way to Bridgeport. Many of our members have never been to New York City and I'm really excited that they'll get some time (albeit very brief!) to see the city.

Our hosts in Bridgeport have been amazing so far with very helpful contacts and information. Please stop by an visit our rehearsal Saturday and by all means, be sure to get your tickets to the show that evening. I hear they're only $5!!

See you in Connecticut!

Eric

Edited by Eric Molho

Please stop by an visit our rehearsal Saturday and by all means, be sure to get your tickets to the show that evening. I hear they're only $5!!

You're kidding me!!!! I had no idea. :tongue:

Seriously.... safe travels to you and the corps, Eric. See you in Bridgeport!!!

I will interesting to see the turnout, at this price and for this level of show, in a corps town.

This is anecdotal evidence, I know... but I went last year (the first year of $5 admission), and it seemed to me that the concert-side grandstand was pretty much full. Reminded me of the "old days" at the Barnum show, with a full house.

This is anecdotal evidence, I know... but I went last year (the first year of $5 admission), and it seemed to me that the concert-side grandstand was pretty much full. Reminded me of the "old days" at the Barnum show, with a full house.

Looking forward to it