Crunchy Frog announces 2012 opener

On behalf of the entire Crunchy Frog organization, I am proud to announce that the Crunchy 2012 opener will be ICE CASTLES, in C minor.

• Like 3

For the record, Crunchy Frog has always had members of every corps, and it always will. It's an independent organization, but unless you make up a rule preventing Crunchy membership, I bet Crunchy Frog will even include some Renegades when it performs again. And people from almost every other corps. You see, Crunchy is about bringing people from different corps together for one night.

It's also about bringing FANS to drum corps, Jeff. If you haven't noticed, our activity is not doing so well right now. I, for one, think we should use every tool at our disposal to get fans to DCA. I don't know if Crunchy 2012 is going to happen, but I can promise you that if Crunchy Frog is anywhere near I&E, you are going to have a ton more people there.

Also for the record, since you feel obligated to publicly throw me under the bus on behalf of the Renegades Association of California -- My last full season of Renegades was 2008. Blah blah blah. I helped the corps raise thousands of dollars this offseason with Indiegogo campaign, which did not embarrass you, but if you are so embarrassed by the mention of Crunchy Frog that now my name can't be anywhere near the corps now, that is genius. G-E-N-I-U-S. Genius. But Jeff, please don't worry about me personally embarrassing you by any affiliation, because it's not going to happen again in my lifetime.

In closing, Crunchy Frog does a lot of good for drum corps, and you should embrace the return of the Frog.

That is all.

Edited by drumlaw80
  • Like 5

Jeff, Thank you for your professional and appropriate addition to this thread.

The last thing that DCA, or any organization needs right now, is pointless drama. Especially when it exists for no other reason than to intentionally ruffle feathers or desperately plead for attention.

I'd like to wish all organizations, whether they are large, small, or imaginary, a happy and successful season.

Edited by MarimbaManiac
  • Like 2