This is supposed to be fun, right?

Wow. I said I had a good time and it warranted 5 negative responses. Cool.

Well, I enjoyed Crunchy Frog.

Sometimes I think you guys take marching band too seriously.

• Like 6

Sometimes I think you guys take marching band too seriously.

It's either that or themselves. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

In the eloquently spoken words of SGT Hulka.

"Lighten up Francis"

:smile:

• Like 4

Will the next step be to install breathalyzers at the I&E?

You forgot to mention drug testing and drug dogs.

• Like 1

Really, is that a serious question?

DCA didn't let a group that has made it clear they refuse to follow the rules of the event they were signing up for compete, and your next logical step is that they ban alcohol and breathalyze people? I think you're taking it a little far. If CF really wanted to have a presence at DCA, there are ways they could go about doing that, including putting on a exhibition at another point during the weekend. There is nothing saying CF has to play at the mini-corps show specifically. If the idea was to bring fun and humor to the weekend festivities, there are plenty of ways to make that happen outside of the structure of the mini-corps event. However what seems more likely, is that a particular person was trying to use this as a "Look at Me, Look at Me!" moment, and trying to kick up some dust.

If CF really wants to come to DCA, then I challenge them to find a venue and put something together. Whether it's in the lot after/before I&E, in a lounge at a hosting hotel, outside the gates of Prelims/Finals, at a local restaurant, or whatever. Organize a space, put something together, promote it to the crowd, and make it happen. It's completely within their abilities to make this a reality, and I'm sure there are lots of people that would like to see that happen and would attend. I personally would attend, have a few drinks and laughs and admit that I was wrong. However until that happens, I can only see this whole topic as one big attention seeking temper tantrum.

In the immortal words of Ms. Roberta Flack...."Where Is The Love?"