Crunchy Frog 2012

Just opening up another Crunchy Frog thread since they closed the other one down just as it was getting interesting.

• Like 1

Just opening up another Crunchy Frog thread since they closed the other one down just as it was getting interesting.

Any chance of a Crunchy Frog2 to go along with the Cadets2 ? They can both stay at the same Hotel in Annapolis.

Edited by HBD
  • Like 2

Jay, you either have too much time on your hands, or not enough time on your hands. :tongue:

• Like 1

Jay, you either have too much time on your hands, or not enough time on your hands. :tongue:

Fran, My family is keeping me very busy these days BUT I can always find the time to bust some b@lls!

Jay

Crunchy Frog in 2004 had tequila shots. I like that kind of ensemble. Bring it back I say.

:)

• Like 1

Fran, My family is keeping me very busy these days BUT I can always find the time to bust some b@lls!

Jay

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

For full disclosure, I must admit to have never witnessing a Crunchy Frog performance. From Lee’s pictures, it looks like a bunch of DC people dressed-up in crazy costumes having fun. What’s wrong with that? As long as the performers are having fun and the audience enjoys what they’re doing, what’s the harm?

• Like 4

For full disclosure, I must admit to have never witnessing a Crunchy Frog performance. From Lee's pictures, it looks like a bunch of DC people dressed-up in crazy costumes having fun. What's wrong with that? As long as the performers are having fun and the audience enjoys what they're doing, what's the harm?

I don't think there is any harm, I think it's just a matter of the venue and the timing.

• Like 1

oh look, drama about the I&E event, and we're not even in August.

then people wonder why people don't go.

• Like 2

For full disclosure, I must admit to have never witnessing a Crunchy Frog performance. From Lee's pictures, it looks like a bunch of DC people dressed-up in crazy costumes having fun. What's wrong with that? As long as the performers are having fun and the audience enjoys what they're doing, what's the harm?

For one thing it dragged on and we had to wait a long time to get the scores....