Dynasty in DCA

As I recall, (being a horn player so not much knowledge) the end of Premier was not a good one. Although I heard they are coming back...

I only have drum experience with what we did with the Skyliners. Premier sucked and Yamaha was awesome. :cool:

Is this a compliment or insult? I've played with Yamaha organizations for the past 10 years I have no idea what the quality of Premier products is like.

clearly an insult. I jumped on the Premier band wagon in 91 when Crossmen went there, and stuck for years. last set I got was in 99, and within a year anda half, they were falling apart, and getting them to honor the warranty was anightmare. the drums weren't being abused either. trust me, if you saw that line in 99 and 2000, the only abuse is what they put spectators, judges and our staff thorugh listening to them. Don't even get me started on their keyboards

• Like 1

Is this a compliment or insult? I've played with Yamaha organizations for the past 10 years I have no idea what the quality of Premier products is like.

I don't know much about drums, but the new ones we've had recently are good looking drums! That's all I shall say, also it would be nice if we did our DCA Tour using Premiers but its probably too much money to make it happen especially just for the two weeks. I believe we'll be on a Mapex/Jupiter loan.

I don't know much about drums, but the new ones we've had recently are good looking drums! That's all I shall say, also it would be nice if we did our DCA Tour using Premiers but its probably too much money to make it happen especially just for the two weeks. I believe we'll be on a Mapex/Jupiter loan.

I didnt even think of this. You guys rent equipment while here. I suppose its much cheaper to do that than to ship everything over!

Edited by skeptic

I'll believe it when it see it when it comes to Ludwig percussion equipment. Their last 2 "attempts" at a comeback were less than spectacular.

The last two attempts weren't being led by Al Murray.

• Like 2

The last two attempts weren't being led by Al Murray.

That, and their last 2 attempts weren't used by BD.