G Bugle Euphoniums for sale 3 valve. Dynasty and Kanstul.

Truxman

High Country Brass has decided to sell their 2 G Euphoniums. Both are 3 valve horns. I personally have marched both these horns over the years and both play fantastic. They have not been used in the last 3 seasons. We have decided to use and purchase more baritones instead of euphs.

First is the Kanstul.

This is an older horn, that has some wear around the valve casing and some of the inner tubes where hands and arms have touched it over the years. The Bell has been repaired as it had some wrinkles in it when we originally got it in 07. Still plays great.The serial number is no longer visible on the valve casing, but I contacted Kanstul and they believe it was originally built either for the European market or as a prototype prior to DCI switching to 3 Valves. This was based on the makers markings on the bell.

Includes the hard case. No Mouthpiece. Asking $350 plus shipping unless you come to Denver to pickup.

Dynasty-

This is one beautiful long Euph. It is in incredibly good shape, only minor wear and a few scratches on the side of some of the long tubes. No wrinkles in the bell or major dents on it. Slides and valves all work great. Includes a nice hard case, no mouthpiece. Asking $450 plus shipping unless you come to Denver to pickup.

Please PM me for details. I can get pics, may take a day or 2 to get to the storage facility to take pics so please be patient.

Edited by Truxman

High Country Brass has decided to sell their 2 G Euphoniums. Both are 3 valve horns. I personally have marched both these horns over the years and both play fantastic. They have not been used in the last 3 seasons. We have decided to use and purchase more baritones instead of euphs.

First is the Kanstul.

This is an older horn, that has some wear around the valve casing and some of the inner tubes where hands and arms have touched it over the years. The Bell has been repaired as it had some wrinkles in it when we originally got it in 07. Still plays great.The serial number is no longer visible on the valve casing, but I contacted Kanstul and they believe it was originally built either for the European market or as a prototype prior to DCI switching to 3 Valves. This was based on the makers markings on the bell.

Includes the hard case. No Mouthpiece. Asking $350 plus shipping unless you come to Denver to pickup.

Dynasty-

This is one beautiful long Euph. It is in incredibly good shape, only minor wear and a few scratches on the side of some of the long tubes. No wrinkles in the bell or major dents on it. Slides and valves all work great. Includes a nice hard case, no mouthpiece. Asking $450 plus shipping unless you come to Denver to pickup.

Please PM me for details. I can get pics, may take a day or 2 to get to the storage facility to take pics so please be patient.

Hello there.... I just sent a private message and gave you email address. Please send me the pic.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there.... Can you give me the tracking number please.

Both horns have now been sold.