How Can DCI and Corps Engage us Next Couple Weeks?

Most corps have rehearsals that are open to the public. You want to know what they are up to? Stop by and see for yourself.

So as a fan, I live in Florida and I would like to know what Blue Devils are playing for their show - I have to hop on a plane to find this out? I live in Texas and would like to find out what Cascades are playing... I live in Seattle and would like to find out what Boston Crusaders are playing...

Might be a tad bit on the impractical side...

• Like 4

So as a fan, I live in Florida and I would like to know what Blue Devils are playing for their show - I have to hop on a plane to find this out? I live in Texas and would like to find out what Cascades are playing... I live in Seattle and would like to find out what Boston Crusaders are playing...

Man, you have a serious sense of entitlement, don't you?

• Like 5

Man, you have a serious sense of entitlement, don't you?

No, not at all. Just trying to understand why it has been so much more difficult to find out what corps are playing this year than it has been in the past and what changed, that's all.

Edited by Quad Aces
  • Like 4

cant have everything can we.......if this is eating at you that badly..write a director..tell them of your obsession and maybe they will help ya out..otherwise just wait...it just drum corps, maybe corps dont want debates on their shows before they even come out. Although many many think otherwise we ARENT entitled to know everything about corps or ANYTHING for that matter.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 3

Anyway... I hope some corps start posting video updates from spring training. I know the Cadets are. Anyone else? That keeps me entertained.

The All Access format is a little different from last year but I love it! 4 video updates so far i think? (daily). Awesome :)

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

cant have everything can we.......if this is eating at you that badly..write a director..tell them of your obsession and maybe they will help ya out..otherwise just wait...it just drum corps, maybe corps dont want debates on their shows before they even come out. Although many many think otherwise we ARENT entitled to know everything about corps or ANYTHING for that matter.

Nope - no obsession, no sense of entitlement, no nothing. Again, I (and others here) are just trying to understand why it has been so much more difficult to find out what corps are playing this year than it has been in the past and what changed, that's all.

• Like 2

Nope - no obsession, no sense of entitlement, no nothing. Again, I (and others here) are just trying to understand why it has been so much more difficult to find out what corps are playing this year than it has been in the past and what changed, that's all.

well i just gave you 1 of many reasons..you dont want to hear it .

• Like 2

Actually, all current College and Pro football teams have annual camps open to the public. They also have annual spring squad games open to the public... some of these practice games are televised. So the analogy between what DCI Corps provide to the public in the offseason currently and what football programs show to the public currently was not a particularly good one, imo. They could not be more different in terms of the info and the watching in the preseason, imo. And this is my no means a dino vs. newbie issue. It cuts across all demographics. Most fans want more from Corps in the offseason except for a few handful that curiously want no changes in the current blackout of info, despite typically being on board and on record with the need " for change " in most other things related to the Drum Corps activity.

well, as I look around Facebook, I see about 8 different corps posting pix and stuff

then i'll say it again...stay the #### home

• Like 2