I start spring training soon...

Did I mention farting on the bus is really funny?

You have a great staff this year, they'll make sure you do just fine.

• Like 2

I am still surprised that i am about to start my summer journey. I have packed all that i think i need, but im sure I missed some stuff. Can some veterans of the activity tell me some stuff I might need that is out of the ordinary?

P.S. Thanks to all of my doubters, you gave me the drive to continue. Proving you wrong was my goal.

I'm all for sharing your experience on DCP etc. etc. but it seems to me that the vets and staff members in your section would be the best people to give you advice and tell you what else you need to bring... there are great people here on DCP, but I wouldn't slight the knowledge of your vets/staff!

"proving you wrong was my goal" :huh: ... uh... well, anyway, have a good summer!

The "proving my hatas wrong" is just how kids talk today. They all seem to be "representin'" and the like. Gangstas, my ###.

Not around kids very often, are you?

• Like 1

Well, a lot of people did tell him he wasn't good enough, or in good enough shape, or old enough to march. He was also cut from one corps, which usually doesn't go over well with the person being cut. So the "haters" comment is probably directed at everyone who told him he wouldn't make it. Although I do think he should wait to say that until AFTER the season ends, at least.

• Like 3

Not around kids very often, are you?

180 school days a year. And yes, this is how mine talk. If it's too much of a generalization, it's what I see and hear, which is why I can apply it the way I do.

Thanks for assuming.

• Like 2

Why would you feel it necessary to put that little dig in at the end? Especially after asking for advice again?

Anyway - lots of socks and Gold Bond - Best of luck this summer!

Maturity or lack of maturity is why someone would post that...

I, however, still wish him well this summer. thumbup.gif

• Like 1

180 school days a year. And yes, this is how mine talk. If it's too much of a generalization, it's what I see and hear, which is why I can apply it the way I do.

Thanks for assuming.

Oh snap! tongue.gif

• Like 1