Streaking

Stupid topic maybe, but looking at some recent streaking events at baseball games, and over the years, there have been occasional streakers at soccer games in Europe, and some football games in the US (SuperBowl 2004 Houston anyone?)

Anyways, just curious if there has ever been an incident where a live, naked streaker 'interrupted' on the field, a corps' show? I think that would make history, albeit hilarious (for the audience).

It happened in the middle of the 1974 Great Bend (amusing name when we are talking about streaking), KS show which was sponsored by the famed Argonne Rebels.

The guy came out and crossed the field while one of the corps was performing.

Edited by Northern Thunder

Now that you mention it. Keep you eyes on the field at semi Finals in Indy this year, I've got a bet on that im NOT going to lose :thumbup:

I thought we agreed we wouldn't talk about my agreement to run out on the field during the age-out ceremony. :rock:

• Like 2

.....And no I dont want to hear any "Was that a tuba or was he just happy to see me" jokes

lol :thumbup: