Top 10 Reasons why the Blue Knights haven't announced....

So, after realizing how upset some people were getting about the lack of a show announcement from the Blue Knights, I sat in the massive, state of the art thinking facility in my house (complete with waterfall and large supply of Teavana's Samurai Chai Mate tea) and pondered for three days and nights about possible reasons for this. Eventually I came up with some highly probable reasons, listed below.

# 10. The corps' director set a bad date for the announcement in his calendar. According to this source, the Blue Knights were scheduled to announce their in early 2013 instead of 2012.

# 09: George Hopkins. Enough said.

# 08: The Blue Knights are upset at Drum Corps International after being refused to perform a 100 hour show containing the music of the popular YouTube video "Nyan Cat: 100 Hours." Long story short, the Knights won't announce until DCI apologizes for being a "big hairy meanie."

# 07: The Blue Knights are not marching a show this year, after adopting the Soviet Russian concept of "In Soviet Russia, show announce you/march you/play you/etc," so fans should not expect a "Blue Knights are playing [music]" announcement, but instead, they are waiting for the music to announce that they are marching/playing the Blue Knights.

# 06: Only silly French corps (Boston '11) announce early. This concept isn't good enough for the English (Knights '11).

# 05: The person who had the plans to announce was on his way to wherever he had to announce the show from. As he walked down the stairs towards the announcement room, he heard a voice say "Imagine you're in Hell, and you want out." He hasn't been seen since, though a possible motif for this act was perhaps avenging a certain loss that the Vanguard suffered early in 2010.

# 04: The corps is determined to first find their "Bonny Boy" from last year before they announce their plans for this year.

# 03: The corps is doing a show about Fight Club. As per the first rule of Fight Club, they cannot announce what the show is.

# 02: The corps is planning on doing a Hunger Games themed show. However, they want to quadruple check the bi-laws in the DCI handbook pertaining to having individuals fight to the death before they make the announcement

And the # 01 reason for why the Blue Knights haven't announced is....completely up to you. Post what you think below, and let us occupy ourselves with this as we await the announcement.

*Please note, this thread was created to be humorous. Don't bash other groups unless it's completely obvious that you are being sarcastic.*

lol! :thumbup:

Ha Ha! I was at rehearsal. I know what they're playing!

Mmm-hmmm... :rolleyes: Go Blue Knights!

I heard they're playing a show based on the works of Harvey Wireman, Jeffrey Dowder,

Theodore Bell, and Donald Parsley. All are known for causing quite a stir among audiences!

The amazing thing is in this Internet age, when the slightest detail about anything spreads like wildfire and everyone wants to be the first to break any news, the members and others close to the corps have kept quiet. That's quite an accomplishment, especially when compared to organizations that post pre-season updates whenever a member passes gas.

• Like 2

Ha Ha! I was at rehearsal. I know what they're playing!

How did they sound/look with the new horns?

On the show that shall not be named...... Truthfully BK has not announced so that I can have a bit longer before I'll tuck people off with my -Get________Baby- slogans!!! We've had-Get Evil Baby, Get Darker Baby and of course Get English Baby!! Hahaha love that it always annoys some!!!! GO BK STAY SILENT BABY!!!

Wes P

• Like 3