Random thoughts from Renegades LA Tour 2003

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, need me to bring chips or anything to the party?

Beer and all your evil friends.

I also want to meet the random girl in the guard named Happy, as I've never met anyone named after an emotion. :)

You mean this glittery vixen with braces? Looks happy to me. :P

113-1344_IMG.JPG

>>>> by the way, need me to bring chips or anything to the party?

I also want to meet the random girl in the guard named Happy, as I've never met anyone named after an emotion. :)

Careful, Lee...in the "real world" she's a cop...really!

Last year, on the way to the Huntington Beach Parade, the car I was in (with Walt Counts, Paul Rapp and Happy Snodgrass...that's REALLY her name!) got rear-ended. Walt got out to exchange info...happy went with him. Driver was an older Asian man who had "corrective lenses required" on his license...so of course, he wasn't wearing them. "Ohhhh...no necessarry...no sun out (it was overcast)"

He kept pushing the point, even though Happy was in cop-mode, explaining to him that he was REQUIRED to wear his glasses when driving. Her entire body posture was like....make a move, dude...she'll drop your ### like a rock!

>>>> by the way, need me to bring chips or anything to the party?

Careful, Lee...in the "real world" she's a cop...really!

Last year, on the way to the Huntington Beach Parade, the car I was in (with Walt Counts, Paul Rapp and Happy Snodgrass...that's REALLY her name!) got rear-ended. Walt got out to exchange info...happy went with him. Driver was an older Asian man who had "corrective lenses required" on his license...so of course, he wasn't wearing them. "Ohhhh...no necessarry...no sun out (it was overcast)"

He kept pushing the point, even though Happy was in cop-mode, explaining to him that he was REQUIRED to wear his glasses when driving. Her entire body posture was like....make a move, dude...she'll drop your ### like a rock!

That's OK. In the real world, I am a ninja assassin. b**bs

Unfortunately I only saw So Cal once, and that from past the end zone. So I can't really campare them to us. It did seem that they had spent time working on cleaning their show, or at least more than we have spent anyway. And their guard seemd to be rockin'. Our problem is that we started late on marching and haven't fully reached the show's potential - in a word, we are still sloppy visually. And that does translate into how you play, into GE, all those things. But hey, another week to figure it all out - plenty of time!

Unfortunately I only saw So Cal once, and that from past the end zone. So I can't really campare them to us. It did seem that they had spent time working on cleaning their show, or at least more than we have spent anyway. And their guard seemd to be rockin'. Our problem is that we started late on marching and haven't fully reached the show's potential - in a word, we are still sloppy visually. And that does translate into how you play, into GE, all those things. But hey, another week to figure it all out - plenty of time!

Do it up, RCR. ^0^

And I promise Dream won't try to get you all drunk at the pre-show party so that you have a bad show. :angel: :P

Better make sure McLaren and Soos hears that!!

BTW, Lee? I asked Happy about her name. That's NOT a nickname! According to her, she was the only baby was seemed constantly happy in hospital, so that's what her parent's named her!

No wonder she marched VK!!

And I promise Dream won't try to get you all drunk at the pre-show party so that you have a bad show.  :angel:  :P

We will ... LOL. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by drumlaw80

Go ahead, I like to be drunk before the show. :P