Contra vs. Cymbals

Who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. See first post below ...

The contra player would win with a G bugle, but not with a Bb.

:ph34r:

• Like 3

Your gonna die when i slam your face in with a Jupiter tuba! Its thin cuts vs, blunt blows. Plus, I can stuff the bell and other holes and escape the island on my tuba floaty any way... duh!

Only thing a contra player could do quickly is jab for blocks. A roundhouse swing would take too long and over time , tire out the future loser. Whatever the contra is stuffed with would, in a rather short period of time, works its way loose (what would you stuff the valves with?) and if the sharks haven't already gotten you, you'll die of exposure. Plus, there will be no Wilson to keep you company!

While my first thought was to pick the cymbals, a particularly cunning contra player could trap a lethal snake in the bell, conceal themselves in the shrubbery, and then blow the snake out at their opponent.

Think of it as the world's most inefficient poison blow dart gun.

I think we should expand this topic to include other Deadliest Instrumentalist Showdowns, like mellaphone vs.sharpened marimba mallets for example.

Just remember...the Troopers' Drum Major wins every time.

• Like 2

Contra takes a heavy swing at cymbal. Cymbal players blocks much of the force with plates, but doesn't see the contra player pull out the well sharpened tuning slide and stabs cymabl player in the neck.

Game Over

• Like 2

Contra takes a heavy swing at cymbal. Cymbal players blocks much of the force with plates, but doesn't see the contra player pull out the well sharpened tuning slide and stabs cymabl player in the neck.

Game Over

To expand on that, one quick jab with a tuning slide can take out both eyes at once. And I will be using a cymbal as a plate to eat the cymbal players head for lunch that day.... too far? :whistle:

:tugowar:

:fight:

:starwars:

:giljotiini:

:flower::angel1:

I'm bored. Kinda even, I think...