Season 18 Discussion Thread

If someone could link me to the exact score sheet of every competition this season I would be most grateful. I can't see any scores on the website. There is something wrong with the new website and I still need to see the scores. Anyone willing to help?

If someone could link me to the exact score sheet of every competition this season I would be most grateful. I can't see any scores on the website. There is something wrong with the new website and I still need to see the scores. Anyone willing to help?

There haven't been any scores yet. Tonight is opening night. First shows.

Edit- the score reporing issue has been resolved. Scores from yesterday's events will be posted at 3:00 PM CST today.

Additionally, I'm thrilled to announce that for the first time in several seasons, we officially have over 100 corps registered! Thanks to everybody who has registered so far.

Here are today's events, as we commemorate the first day of DCPI competition- can you believe it's been almost nine years now???

The west coast romp through southern California continues as corps visit San Diego CA, competing at Escondido HS

SanDiegoCAEscondidoHS4000.jpg

East coast corps are competing at Willingboro HS, just across the river from Philadelphia.

WillingboroNJWillingboroHS3000.jpg

And midwest corps venture to "the place where it all began", Warhawk Stadium in Whitewater WI for an event that will likely stretch into the wee hours of the morning with more than 30 corps registered.

WhitewaterWIPerkinsStadium11000.jpg

Scores up are for day 1. Congrats to our event winners!

Winning 2 of the 3 divisions in Tom's River is unheard of for us. A great start for the Conquistadors!

Edited by Skylinersop16

Euphony Empire showed up in force for its first ever show in Toms River. Although the corps finished in fifteenth place overall, E2 placed 4th in music. GE seems to be the corps' weakness this early in the season, but as the season progresses you can expect to see refinements and additions that will help to alleviate that problem.

I can not see them on the mobile site

I've no clue how mobile works/views (never used one), but the link above goes directly to the scores page; individual show recaps in scrolling center column, overall placements in category listings on left side.

Sorry 'bout the mobile thing.