Season 18 Discussion Thread

Good start last night for back to back defending Class A champ, Cross scores an opening 72.755 in New Jersey.

In San Diego, Hawaii gets an opening win and Jupiter takes 3rd to newcomer Blue Heat.

Edited by StarOrg

I've no clue how mobile works/views (never used one), but the link above goes directly to the scores page; individual show recaps in scrolling center column, overall placements in category listings on left side.

Sorry 'bout the mobile thing.

It's alright I'll just have to get wifi on my laptop when I can, I was just wondering of it could be fixed.

Lakers, Lights, & Swingers open strong this season.

We open up our first full week of competition with what should be our first night of authentic scores.

The Great Lakers Org looks to continue their strong start tonight in Menomonie WI.

MenomonieWIStoutStadium4000.jpg

East coasters head into the Keystone State, visiting a fantastic venue at Downingtown West HS.

DowningtonPADowningtonWestHS6000.jpg

West coast corps head into the desert in Mesa AZ. Tonight's event at Riggs Stadium will have a late start to beat the heat.

MesaAZRiggsStadium4000.jpg

We open up our first full week of competition with what should be our first night of authentic scores.

The Great Lakers Org looks to continue their strong start tonight in Menomonie WI.

MenomonieWIStoutStadium4000.jpg

God, I miss this stadium!

Great job Thoroughbreds and good start off for the Colonels!

Today's events:

Tumbleweeds will be flying out west as Tucson AZ's Ironwood Ridge HS prepares to host a shoot-out between Star of Jupiter and Elite Brigade. But could home-state favorite Xpress steal another win from the big boys after last night's impressive performance in Mesa?

TucsonAZIronwoodRidgeHS3000.jpg

In the midwest, it's been a pair of rookie corps, Blue Heat and Red Stick Tigers, that have rocketed to the top of the scorecharts. Cottage Grove HS near St. Paul will be their next proving ground, where they'll face stiff competition from Great Lakers, Stud Bolts and Crimson Lions, among others.

CottageGroveMNParkHS4500.jpg

And with average scores lower to start the season, this could hurt for a few weeks.

The midwest region gets all the action to themselves today.

Fresh off of hosting a mere 6 corps in real life, Akron OH's Infocision Stadium will be at full capacity and beyond today with almost 50 corps in attendance. Fortunately, our newly-developed "time distortion bubble technology" will make it possible for all of these corps to perform in one day. :tongue:

AkronOHInfocisionStadium30000.jpg

On the other side of the region, Mankato MN's Blakeslee Field is again home for the final Minnesota show of the season.

MankatoMNBlakesleeStadium6000.jpg