Akron Alehouse

I can't wait. I will be there, section 210, rows 2 and 3 (low 20s for seats). Have a number of friends coming.

Show should be entertaining whether or not the corps are finished with their shows. I want quality over quantity. I believe most shows are in a rough sketch as it is, even the stuff that is finished, so it will not bother me if we have some park 'n' bark for a few segments.

I am not going to time the corps because I could care less. I will write an objective review when I get home from the show (about a 15 minute drive).

Good luck to all the drum corps competing tonight!

• Like 3

Alright folks, Regiments ensemble is starting up. This will give me the ability to compare with the actual show to see if nerves happen to get in the way. Here comes my first sounds of the season!

I can't wait. I will be there, section 210, rows 2 and 3 (low 20s for seats). Have a number of friends coming.

Show should be entertaining whether or not the corps are finished with their shows. I want quality over quantity. I believe most shows are in a rough sketch as it is, even the stuff that is finished, so it will not bother me if we have some park 'n' bark for a few segments.

I am not going to time the corps because I could care less. I will write an objective review when I get home from the show (about a 15 minute drive).

Good luck to all the drum corps competing tonight!

You are awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to your review above all else!

Edited by jaylogan

I'll be leaving for Infocision Stadium in less than an hour. I'll be at the show as a fan, so no Live From the Stands coverage tonight, but I will be doing updates on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ after each corps as well as a photo or two.

I've recently done a major purge of my Facebook friends list, so you'll want to go to my profile and subscribe to my updates if you were one of the "victims" of said purge.

My profiles are located at:

Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/kevingamin

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kevingamin

Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101166939335195707710/

If you're at the show, keep on the lookout for me. I'm wearing a Glassmen horn line blue t-shirt, beige shorts, and am a short guy with glasses, so I'm hard to miss...if you're looking down. :D

• Like 3

My prediction is that the placement at this show has nothing to do with the end of the season. If I recall, the Cadets finished 4th or 5th on the first night last year, only to have their score jump the very next night. BD had a weak initial showing (for them) too, then ended the season with Silver.

With the exception of the GE scores, I think they'll be all over the place for the first couple of weeks.

PLEASE, give me a play by play. I'm in Leipzig, Germany, my sister is performing for her first time as a Bluecoats tonight, and I can't watch the show!

Lets go BLOO!

• Like 1

Mmmm the sweet aroma of diesel fumes!

I commend your creativity to earn more green pluses, haha :thumbup:

You do what you gotta do haha plus I needed to offset the -1s I get when I critique someones favorite corps

Edited by TubaJon