Akron Alehouse

###### I've been out in NYC all day and totally forgot there was a show today. Thanks for the reviews from those who attended.

Forgot there was a show? Especially the first show? Impossible. :tongue:

22109584.jpg

Summer in NYC makes you forget even the MOST IMPORTANT things in life. :devil:

• Like 4

• Like 3

Hmm....I don't know about you guys but that sounds pretty "unbalanced and pitchy" to me.... :devil:

Kidding of course; Nothing like a nice huge Carolina Crown B Flat Major Chord! Thanks for sharing!!!

• Like 5

...it's June 16th...

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

• Like 2

They sound young, unbalanced, and pitchy. The warmup is too hard for them.

hahahaha!!!!! :worthy:

• Like 3

I gotta say thank you for giving us these reviews. I think we're all foaming at the mouth at this point to hear something so I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I've been to plenty of shows and I know that that's no easy task! I do have to say though that I think your review here regarding Crown might be a little too critical. I think it's far too soon to determine if this show is above these corps members heads, and although the drill may be faster or harder than in years past, who are we say anything about their training and the ability of the staff members? Again, I really do appreciate your insight, I just wanted to get that one little thing off my chest. It sounds like all the corps are bringing some great stuff to the table! Hopefully it will be an epic season!

I totally get where your coming from. An I was going to cut them some slack, but then I thought, no one gave scv any slack last year. And it turns out those people were kinda right.