Cadets 2012

If the changes are positive, a little pop in GE should minimize drop in execution. Still early enough to do this stuff and give the judges something different to digest. I'm sure these changes are what the staff has been hearing on the tapes.

The changes are definetly design/GE changes. If cadets can snag both those categories than they may have a shot at the title.

I wouldn't be unhappy if they kept tight in the top 3 after a championship year which is something they've failed to do in a while. Glad the show is so good this year.

The changes are definetly design/GE changes. If cadets can snag both those categories than they may have a shot at the title.

The description of the changes, and where they are in the show, is great. I thought the show sagged a bit in the closer on Saturday.

Sorry... Two company fronts in the closer? Really??

It frustrates me. '12, '11, '10, '09, '08, '07....

Phoning it in.

• Like 2

Sorry... Two company fronts in the closer? Really??

It frustrates me. '12, '11, '10, '09, '08, '07....

Phoning it in.

When people stop going ape #### during company fronts they will stop doing them. But nothing is a clearer applause sign than a single row of brass players.

When people stop going ape #### during company fronts they will stop doing them. But nothing is a clearer applause sign than a single row of brass players.

So is there a need to do it twice in two minutes?