cabs at the beach

so today is the first show of the season. my buddy fran will be anouncing the scores so he won't be on here waiting with us for the scores. and he won't call me so i have to wait with you all. soooooooooooo are there any scores yet?

so today is the first show of the season. my buddy fran will be anouncing the scores so he won't be on here waiting with us for the scores. and he won't call me so i have to wait with you all. soooooooooooo are there any scores yet?

Yankees 7 - Nationals 1 ... last night (prelims) ... good game (well, from my perspective) ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

Yankees 7 - Nationals 1 ... last night (prelims) ... good game (well, from my perspective) ...

:-)

gotta love those yankees.! :thumbup:

gotta love those yankees.! :thumbup:

Pettitt hanging in this afternoon - just replaced by Cory Wade ... still ahead 3-2 but not over yet... Swisher hurt... hope it's not serious...

If Yanks win as is, will be first win this year when not hitting at least one home run

Pettitt hanging in this afternoon - just replaced by Cory Wade ... still ahead 3-2 but not over yet... Swisher hurt... hope it's not serious...

If Yanks win as is, will be first win this year when not hitting at least one home run

i wish i could get yankee games down here. all i get is the ray's, marlins and braves. oh and detroit. thanks for the update old friend.

www.dcacorps.org has the scores. But in case that's waaaaaayy too much to type (or copy/paste),

Wildwood, NJ – 06/16/2012

Buccaneerspixel1.jpg77.700Caballerospixel1.jpg73.050Fusion Corepixel1.jpg67.750Carolina Goldpixel1.jpg65.800Windsor Regimentpixel1.jpg59.350

The fastest way to get the scores is the DCA web site - we post them there when the scores are sent to the announcer.

thanks glen. i do like the banter here at dcp, although there dosen't seem to be much tonight.

Buccaneers 77.700

Caballeros 73.050

Fusion Core 67.750

Carolina Gold 65.800

Windsor Regiment 59.350

Compare to last year (2011):

1. Buccaneers 79.05

2. Caballeros 72.55 (0.2)

3. Carolina Gold 70.50

4. Fusion Core 70.15 (0.2)

5. Windsor Regiment 65.30 (0.2)

6. Sunrisers 57.85 (2.2)