Knight Sword

If my understanding is correct from the season discussion thread, The Knights had the Knights Sword at the end of Season 17. As the "Knights of.." organization needed to spend the season in financial restructuring, we are very pleased to claim the Knights Sword in the opening competition of season 18. The Low Brass held on to the sword all night, saying "NE' to each other, and a good time was had by all.

Now to see how long we can hold it!

Edited by kdgrush

we will be back lol

• 4 weeks later...

As the Knights of... Organization heads for a Northern tour, and the Knights head south, there was one joint meeting scheduled last "knight". With major rewrites being debuted by both orgs, the Knight's Sword was defended by the slimmest of margins. A valiant effort by the Knights, but there was just a little too much Power.

that was a close one! sharpen it up!!!

is it not ironic that if we were head to head tonight we would take it?

I'm not so sure about that! However, as we really should have been in Bowling Green, I'd be willing to say the sword is in play with the CLASS Championships.

Edited by kdgrush

• 2 weeks later...

After a one day hiatus, the Knight's sword came back to the Power. Thanks to the California Knights for making my boys appreciate what they have had the whole season!

After a one day hiatus, the Knight's sword came back to the Power. Thanks to the California Knights for making my boys appreciate what they have had the whole season!

Well, after a few changes... we are still on your heels... don't get too comfortable.