2012 Rankings

Dan. I see your point here.Judges may "react" to a performance however their numbers are not necessarily a reaction to what they saw. About 10 years ago I could tell where we were placed in a show and by hearing the first score could tell you what our score would be. The numbers would rise evenly across the board.So yes you can compare numbers from one show to the next.It's not like the old days when scores and placing would change. Yes we had the tic system back then and it sucked BUT now I feel that after mid July we have an idea who will be top 10 AND what place they will be in.

darn it, now all the slotting secrets have been revealed

:rolleyes:

Great post, Tom. That's stuff I didn't know, and I doubt many other do either. Very cool.

what he said. I'd love to see the Company come do Class A

Would anyone care to venture a guess at the Nokesville scores? It's the first read for us and Shenandoah Sound, so I'm just curious as to how people think we fall in the mix with the second reads for Fusion Core and Carolina Gold.

Edited by Tyler C.

Would anyone care to venture a guess at the Nokesville scores? It's the first read for everyone but Fusion, so I'm just curious.

Carolina too....

Carolina too....

Caught it as soon as I posted it. Sorry!

what he said. I'd love to see the Company come do Class A

From the video I have seen of them this season, they would not be allowed competitively. They have quite a bit of electronic stuff in their show ( talking/pre-recorded talking ( not 100% sure ), I believe some electric keyboard possibly too .... its been about a week or two since I watched ). But would be nice to see some others from DCE / DCUK come over for some shows.

Sacramento, CA on *ahem* 7/7

1. Renegades - 67.60

2. SoCal Dream - 59.80

I don't want to imagine what the total cost of the tour is, I just keep repeating in my head about how it'll be worth every penny! I can't describe in words what I think about Rob Swindells, he goes above and beyond and he is the definition of devotion, passion and commitment.

I was going to ask if YOUR penny had the same value as OUR penny, but OUR penny doesn't have the same value of OUR penny any more....... so just come over and have fun !

Joe Dz in NJ

1. Renegades - 67.60

I wonder if DCA would just give the Renegades the title, just based off of awesome score, if they ever scored a 77.777 at finals... :tounge2:

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

I was going to ask if YOUR penny had the same value as OUR penny, but OUR penny doesn't have the same value of OUR penny any more....... so just come over and have fun !

Joe Dz in NJ

It's like £1 > $1.52

Silly economic meltdown. I've been the States when it was £1 > $2. That was amazing!