Guessing here:

Phantom

SCV

Academy

Blue Knights

Phantom and SCV trade caption wins, but PR nudges ahead

Academy over BK in all captions except percussion

• Like 1

I'm actually pretty stoked about this show. Heard good noises about PR, SCV & BK drumlines. I'd like to hear a smoking BK line again...

• Like 2

Officially scorewise I'll say this:

1) Phantom-73.5

2) SCV- 72.0

3) BK- 66.5

4) Academy-65.3

WP

Officially scorewise I'll say this:

1) Phantom-73.5

2) SCV- 72.0

3) BK- 66.5

4) Academy-65.3

WP

73.5? That seems like a very strong number, considering that they had a 69.3 on Saturday, and that was before 3 very long days of travel. I think we'll probably see closer to 71 at the highest, since that's the highest score out there right now.

Scores for tonight, I'm thinking

1.) Phantom- 70.8

2.) SCV- 70.5

3.) Academy- 65.75

4.) BK- 65.6

Mostly just a shot in the dark on all of these. I think SCV will take percussion, brass, and GE. Phantom will take visual and guard

• Like 1

73.5? That seems like a very strong number, considering that they had a 69.3 on Saturday, and that was before 3 very long days of travel. I think we'll probably see closer to 71 at the highest, since that's the highest score out there right now.

Scores for tonight, I'm thinking

1.) Phantom- 70.8

2.) SCV- 70.5

3.) Academy- 65.75

4.) BK- 65.6

Phantom sure hightailed it quickly from Ohio by bus to New Mexico for this one. I wonder if that might be a slight factor in this one tonite.

Only 4 Corps, means we should have the results early... but for those back back in the midwest and east its Mountain Time in Albuquerque for this one too.

I dunno. I think SCV surprises us and pulls out a win.

• Like 3

Phantom sure hightailed it quickly from Ohio by bus to New Mexico for this one. I wonder if that might be a slight factor in this one tonite.

Only 4 Corps, means we should have the results early... but for those back back in the midwest and east its Mountain Time in Albuquerque for this one too.

Bluecoats did that trip in the same amount of time in 2009 and even managed to get in some rehearsal time on the way. Also they beat SCV out of the gate in NM that year.

And as for the 73 seeming high - remember NM in technically in the west so we all know that means West coast Inflation :devil::smile::devil:

• Like 1