Boston Crusaders 2012 - BAC

I'm still trying to figure out what this short piece is myself, but it's awesome! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Y_lbNWs4Y

What a wonderful sound just awesome.

Just looking at the corps 1st show scores 2011

Boston 67.100.

BD 74.500.

Good luck to all friday night.

Edited by emc2
  • Like 1

The thing I love about the Crusaders is the family atmosphere they provide. As an alumnus I am VERY upset that I will not be seeing them until Atlanta but I am so proud of that corps and they should know that we're very excited about this season! Eat 'Em Up Boston!

• Like 4

Know 3 girls in this corps and they are all happy with move ins... mind you pines of rome will always get compared to star. Even phantom 98 had trouble with it.

Know 3 girls in this corps and they are all happy with move ins... mind you pines of rome will always get compared to star. Even phantom 98 had trouble with it.

I always think 1983/ 1984 Cavaliers when I hear Pines of Rome. Boston should do well though

!

• Like 1

I always think 1983/ 1984 Cavaliers when I hear Pines of Rome. Boston should do well though

!

Im pretty sure por was 82 / 83 for cavies. They did it pretty well... cavies in the 80's didnt really leave the 70'till like 85 lol

My bad kendrum... funny how it goes to show you that they have really played it more then anybody!

Eat 'em up in California tonight BAC!