Boston Crusaders 2012 - BAC

I'm still trying to figure out what this short piece is myself, but it's awesome! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Y_lbNWs4Y

It is called "Virtual Hornline" according to one of the YouTube posters who said they are part of that hornline. I also noticed it doesn't say "a corps song" in the title anymore either.

Kick some brass Boston!

• Like 1

WOW - VERY nice job Boston. Great dynamic contrast, great balance even when very soft. Great tone quality. You make me proud to say I am a Boston Crusaders VIP. Safe travels, can't wait to see you live when you return east. EAT EM UP BOSTON!!!!

• Like 2

BAC's Rifle line uniform...

9229a2b3951ac27c6c09a8471bf18791dc586dd708b4e99c002f4c02e80b7d1b6g.jpg

edit: caption corrected

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

BAC's Guard uniforms...

I am Spartacus...opps wrong show :tongue:

This is the rifle line....actually, the girls in the flag line have a "Roman Goddess" thing going on.....

I am so blown away by your visual program this year. WOW!!!! I am a brass guy and I hardly EVER pay attention to any guard stuff unless it is thrown down my throat. I just couldn't stop watching your guard. The design is definitely a HUGE step up visually IMO. I expect great things for this corps for this season. This guard is just so wonderful and magnificent AND it's only June!

edit: misspelling

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

BAC's Rifle line uniform...

edit: caption corrected (it was late...lol)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I recognize the shortish African American guy from some Flanagan HS WGI performances. Great performer!

As some of the regulars on DCP may know, I live on the coast of Maine, so I could not be further distant from the corps physically. Having said that, despite the challenges of being three time zones away, I have been in touch with several corps members and staff over the last three days.

There is a very good vibe in the corps right now, and it seems the west coast audiences are giving Boston some real good appreciation. Most interesting to me, however, is that EVERY person I've talked with is excited about aspects of the show which aren't even on the field yet.

This BAC instructional team (particularly the caption heads) are determined to do whatever it takes to bring the corps to the next level...I cannot wait to see and hear the final product in August.

Eat'em Up, Boston! The East Coast folks are so proud of you~

• Like 5

Today (Mon 6/25) BAC has a well-deserved break....Corps History session, laundry, then free time in San Francisco! What a great experience for a corps membership which is predominantly East coast....

Have a great time Boston! :thumbup: