Company fronts

Oh goodness, there are so many...

90' Star of Indiana: In the closer, this front just comes out of nowhere. Man, that was a powerful moment. Just BAM!!

91' Star of Indiana: In the opener, after that crazy rotating block, they pretty much run into this front. Again, BAM!!

87' Garfield Cadets: Classic, classic moment at the end of the show. What an outstanding show.

88' SCV: "Music of the night". Company front (diagonal). That is all.

89' SCV: See above, but this time, it's horizontal. Epic.

04' SCV: This is one of my favorites for sure. The "rippling" effect is just too awesome. Love that show.

95' Madison Scouts: Rotating company front at the end of the show. Such an effective moment, you can barely hear the corps for the last minute or so of the show.

93' SCV: This front just comes out of nowhere at the end of the show as they run into it. BAM!!

77' Blue Devils: Gates to front. Awesome.

84' Garfield Cadets: Closer, front out of nowhere. Amazing

89' Phantom Regiment: End of opener, one of the most powerful company fronts I can think of.

01' Phantom Regiment: Festive overature climax at the end of the show.

09' Cadets: Running company front.

00' Madison Scouts: Though not clean as I wish they had gotten it, I thought this was still a really cool concept to get into a company front "sections" at a time. Happens in the closer.

Those are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are a LOT I can't think of right now...

Star 1990. At the end of the closer. It came from nowhere. Literally popped into place from chaos and the crowd went crazy. I can't remember what I screamed but have been told it was stream of OMGs and unprintable obscenities.

How can we not forget 27th Lancers Danny Boy with the enitre corps in a modified company front formation rotating to finally hit the climax of Danny Boy . Not sure of the years they did it best.

How can we not forget 27th Lancers Danny Boy with the enitre corps in a modified company front formation rotating to finally hit the climax of Danny Boy . Not sure of the years they did it best.

1975 my parents own that video cause they marched oakland, and danny boy in 75 is pretty rad.

Yep mentioned them in my post up top. Simply breathtaking. Even in this day and age.

2009 Carolina Crown had the most memorable ones for me. It was clever how the company front reappeared at the end in the same manner it disappeared at the beginning of the show when they went into Respighi's "Church Windows." This is my second favorite show of all time; just behind SCV 1999.

• Like 1

Crown 2008. 1812. Game.

Huh? You mean the one where they copy several other corps' show from past years only done with the guard cowering instead of spread eagled?

You're all wrong....... 1987 Garfield.

Yup. Was appalled that this was not the first response.

87 Cadets, 90 Star, and 04 SCV come to mind

Can you just answer everything for me from now on?

• Like 1