Thank you BAC, BK, and PR for making the trek out west!

Just thought those of us on the west coast should take some time to thank the Boston Crusaders, Blue Knights, and Phantom Regiment for making the long trek out here to California. It's a long way, but I know that I really enjoyed the performances of all three of these corps. Each of these corps has a great tradition and a unique style. And they're all performing well. It's a treat to have them out this way.

Thanks for coming guys. Hope the rest of your tour is awesome.

Just wanted to echo the OPs comments. Really great to see more and more great corps out here. Boston, even in the dark last night, was tremendous. Here's to hoping we get Crown or Cavies or Madison to join Phantom next year.

I had such a wonderful conversation with the ladies at the Boston Crusaders souvie truck. I sent a thank you to them and let them in on a BD secret.

Back in the early 70's the BD drummers would wear Boston Crusaders shirts under their uniform.

How nice! I went up and spoke to the souvie ladies, too! Thanked them and told them how much we all loved to have them in California! And how much we loved BAC. They were so happy and said they loved to be here. I would have liked to have met you, flammaster! I also went down to the BK souvie truck and purchased one of their super-cool tour shirts! Just can't give them enough support and appreciation. It was also great to see (after last year), another beautiful show from PR.

I truly hope these corps understand just how much it means to all of us in Cali. :thumbup:

What a great show! Heard BK after the lights went out in Sacramento. Great standstill. Enjoy!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: ...... and, thank you Blue Knights!

Edited by Geoff

This is definitely a "Like" for me. At this point, I've accepted BK as an honorary West Coast corps as many times as they've been here. Phantom, kudos. Boston, props.

...and Phantom & Boston are still here for tomorrow night's Pacific Procession in Santa Clara.

I hope my wife will forgive me.

This is definitely a "Like" for me. At this point, I've accepted BK as an honorary West Coast corps as many times as they've been here. Phantom, kudos. Boston, props.

...and Phantom & Boston are still here for tomorrow night's Pacific Procession in Santa Clara.

I hope my wife will forgive me.

I was gonna say, BK has been coming out west since I was marching and I'm very glad for it. Troopers usually come out as well.

I was gonna say, BK has been coming out west since I was marching and I'm very glad for it. Troopers usually come out as well.

LOL----to we folk who live here on the East Coast, Blue Knights ARE a western corps, as are the Troopers! :tongue:

I guess it all depends on where you're from....

• Like 1

I'm glad West Coast fans are loving BAC's visit, because I have a feeling that a lot of us will be missing BAC at Beanpot this Saturday and at Bristol and CYO next week.