2012 DCI West Webcast Review

The first DCI Fan Network webcast of the season took place on Saturday, June 23, as Stanford, CA, once again hosted the DCI West regional. One of the benefits of a Fan Network subscription is the “DVR” capabilities viewers and implement throughout the show, allowing fans to rewind and fast forward through the recording. For those who could not watch the performance live, like myself, this format also presents to option to watch the regional in its entirety. As a result, I was able to watch DCI West as if it was Saturday night. All I needed was a beer and a hot dog. Since I hadn’t “spoiled” myself by checking the scores, I also had no idea what the results were so, for all intents and purposes, I was watching DCI West LIVE!

Full Review

Nice review! I agree with a lot of what you stated. Although the last time Phantom came out west Cadets won haha. But I knew you meant well

Did phantom come out west last year? II thought the last time was '08.

Amazing review. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. :smile:

Amazing review. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. :smile:

You're welcome, Cathie. It's a great opportunity for me to sharpen my writing skills, too, so future reviews will be even better.