Hawthorne Caballeros 48th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix

It's been a few years since I got to play at Clifton. Always a great crowd in a classic venue. Can't wait to be back!

• Like 1

Rump

• Like 1

It's been a few years since I got to play at Clifton. Always a great crowd in a classic venue. Can't wait to be back!

Look forward to Having you and the rest of the Windsor Regiment crew at Clifton this year...

First performance of Cadets 2 in a DCA Contest will be at this years Grand Prix.. Do you have your tickets yet?

The 10 Time DCA World Champion Reading Buccaneers will be performing at this years Grand Prix...Do you have your tickets yet?

Remember a full stadium is a Happy Stadium... Keep spreading the news...

Talk about spreading the news.... The NY Skyliners Alumni will be performing at this years Grand Prix... Both their Alumni Chorus and the Alumni corps will be taking part in the Grand Prix this year... Back in Clifton NJ for the first time in a couple of years.... Get your tickets now... www.crowntickets.com

• Like 1

Got my ticket! I am sitting with the Canadian Contingent and can't wait to see all the corps. Looks like the competing corps had a great rehearsal weekend. Tired of watching on video's in Alabama. Nothing like live drum corps and Clifton is the place to see... and hear it.

• Like 2

This Just In

The extend forecast for Saturday is clear in the low 80’s a great night for Drum Corps.

If 12 Drum Corps is not enough starting at 5:00PM we will be treated to a very special performance by the World Famous GasHouse Gang, Playing performance-oriented classic hits from the past 5 decades, Classic Rock, Funk, R&B, Soul, Motown, Blues, Oldies & Doo-Wop.

It’s going to be a great night of entertainment, Get to the stadium early enjoy the jam packed evening of entertainment. refreshments will be available by the Hawthorne Boy's and Girls Club and stroll Thur Sovi row. But most important meet up with old friends and make new ones.

See you at the 48th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix.

• Like 1

When was the last time we had 8 Competing DCA corps at the Grand Prix? John? Bobby? Anybody...Can't wait to see that full stadium in Clifton NJ.. Gas House Gang Exhibition? Nice...

When was the last time we had 8 Competing DCA corps at the Grand Prix? John? Bobby? Anybody...Can't wait to see that full stadium in Clifton NJ.. Gas House Gang Exhibition? Nice...

I can't ever recall eight DCA corps at the Grand Prix, but then, I haven't been to every one. I do remember eight to ten corps in the early years when it was a combined junior and senior show. I attended the first as a spectator, and marched in seven of the next eight as a member of the corps, but in those days we did exhibitions as DCA hosts did not compete.

Also, how many folks recall that the 1969 show was juniors only when it moved to Clifton from Hinchliffe Stadium in Paterson?

• Like 1