Muncie Mead - 6/29

Thanks for the report; best wishes for Mr. Seneca. I heard that the same line of storms had 90 mph winds near Dayton and 16 people were injured at Wright Patterson AFB. The system then spawned a tornado in east-central OH.

A good friend of mine lives in east-central OH (in Fairfield County if you know the area), and he had SIX trees split in half from the winds, fencing blown away, etc. Another friend talked of having to dodge large kids pools blowing THROUGH THE AIR on her way home from work, and power is out for a TON of residents: the electric company said it could take DAYS to restore all the power!

Crazy weather night. I'm glad the show was not affected in Muncie, and I hope all who were injured recover quickly

IThe other thing I noticed live: the uniforms *work* in person. The gold really pops and the all-cream corps/guard/flags at the end just works in a way that doesn't come through on video.

This is very true. The effect is lost on video, but I found the uniform change and the gold and white flags very noticeable in person as well (saw them perform in Orlando).

Edited by Kevin.

THANK YOU DCI & Fan Network for the surprise Live viewing. GREAT pix and sound quality. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dang - missed it on the FN. But I will get to see most of those same Corps at Cedarburg

on July 3rd! Go Scouts!!!

It is so crazy to me that this is Crown's best show ever ALREADY, and they are still relatively dirty. There were some obvious tears and such, but WOW. This is my favorite show from any corps in a few years now, probably since Spartacus.

• Like 4

Looks like Glen Fugett #### on Spirit's drum line tonight with that crappy number... What's his lame ###ed excuse? 1st time seeing them?

He probably called as he saw it. I think most of these DCI drum judges have the skills and experience to get it right most of the time.

• Like 4